Main Menu

The Hair

Started by johnconaway, Sep 14, 2004, 05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Often wrote about and discussed, the guys all have pretty awesome hair.  I've heard the meaning of the beards (your God given beard) per se, but what do you think the meaning of the hair is?  Fashion?  Trend?  or just meant specifically for the headbanging?  ya gotta admit, it's got maximum impact with the headbanging to and fro with the hair... :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Maybe the guys are just shy, really, deep down inside...
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

I sometimes think the hair is like a totem to Jim (like the cricket bat was to Ian Faith in Spinal Tap) something to use when opportunity or impulse moves on  ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

lfish

I think at first they didn't have the money to buy some decent shaving material.  Now they just don't have the time to shave their beards and cut their hair.

Imagine, taking a baber on tour for 5 years.  That cost a lot of money  ;D
lfish

EC

Did anybody see Withnail & I?  

"I don't advise a haircut man.  All hairdressers are in the employment of the government.  Hair are your aerials.  They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain.  This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight."

lfish

Looks like a nice movie  :)
lfish

lfish

But nothing beats "Spinal Tap".

lfish

wordawg

QuoteDid anybody see Withnail & I?  

"I don't advise a haircut man.  All hairdressers are in the employment of the government.  Hair are your aerials.  They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain.  This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight."

Excellent film. :)
the future is Ginger

wordawg

"This place has become impossible. Nothing to eat, freezing cold and now a madman on the prowl outside with eels."
the future is Ginger

EC

"You're all bastards, I'm gonna be a staaaaaaaaaaaar!"
"Oh my boys, my boys..."