At Dawn Album Cover

Started by Jackets N Pones, Dec 20, 2013, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

LB

random question....how do you guys upload photos to the thread? I can't figure it out :embarrassed:
no you never gotta fight with me

Crispy

Quote from: LB on Feb 20, 2014, 04:26 PM
random question....how do you guys upload photos to the thread? I can't figure it out :embarrassed:

The image has to already be hosted elsewhere, like on the ftp server of your service provider, or tumblr or imgur or whatever it is the kids are using these days. Then you can ctrl-c the image's address and paste it into the box when you click the Mona Lisa button in the post reply interface.

Et voila!:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Quote from: LB on Feb 20, 2014, 04:26 PM
Using Tapatalk, you can upload photos directly from your phone.  Using a PC, you might check out this old thread, which is aptly summarized by Crispy above...

http://forum.mymorningjacket.com/index.php/topic,12431.msg195247.html#msg195247
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

LB, if you are actually able to glean any usable information from my post, you'll have no trouble figuring it all out. But Johnny's tips will most certainly get you there.

Now then, what's up with that Evil Urges cover??
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Quote from: Crispy on Feb 20, 2014, 07:19 PM
LB, if you are actually able to glean any usable information from my post, you'll have no trouble figuring it all out. But Johnny's tips will most certainly get you there.

Now then, what's up with that Evil Urges cover??

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 27, 2010, 01:40 PM
The guy on the Evil Urges cover must be our own Sticky Icky Green Stuff!

He gave it away when he posted the picture below, likely a cropped image taken by Patrick during the photo shoot. 

Note the look of serene satisfaction on his face.  He must be gazing across the theater at the Jacket.

Note the use of a bright light to illuminate the boys in the balcony across the way, and how it creates the silouette effect from behind.

Note the one shoulder higher than the other, due to his holding the light.

Mystery solved.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

LB

no you never gotta fight with me