New Archive Series

Started by oistheone, Jan 21, 2014, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oistheone

First up is a show from San Fran in 2011. Tasty!

Here's a bit of a writeup:

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/120514/My-Morning-Jacket-Unveils-First-Release-In-Archive-Series

Keep 'em comin'!

jonmayo15

Awesome! Anything would be great but I'd like to hear Holyoke MA from 2010.

subinai

perfect timing with the code from last year expiring  :rolleyes:

cant wait to DL it!

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bartel

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 21, 2014, 05:19 PM
First up is a show from San Fran in 2011. Tasty!

Here's a bit of a writeup:

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/120514/My-Morning-Jacket-Unveils-First-Release-In-Archive-Series

Keep 'em comin'!

oh baby.. bring it. downloaded as we speak.

bartel

may i recommend the series include philly mann center 2013

subinai

bartel

OMG it sounds so good... is it just me or is the bass more pronounced than port chester.

davymac

Flac HD don't mind if I do!

buymycar

Quote from: subinai on Jan 21, 2014, 05:52 PM

cant wait to DL it!

I hate to bring this up for the sake of the people that gave away their "expiring" codes, but I just used my code to get this show.  I'm surprised it worked because of what we were told.

I was on the rail right in front of Jim for this show.  It's awesome they chose this show for download.  There's no covers in this set, just 23 tracks of MMJ goodness.  Heartbreakin' Man sounds so good!

They've shown a lot of love to the Bay Area on their live releases recently.  First, it was Wordless Chorus w/Shabazz Palaces from Berkeley 2012 in their holiday gifts 2012.  Next, it was Brown-Eyed Women with Bob Weir from last summer's Americanarama show at Shoreline on the first fan club single, and now this.

Mr. White

Quote from: buymycar on Jan 21, 2014, 08:04 PM

cant wait to DL it!

I hate to bring this up for the sake of the people that gave away their "expiring" codes, but I just used my code to get this show.  I'm surprised it worked because of what we were told.

I was on the rail right in front of Jim for this show.  It's awesome they chose this show for download.  There's no covers in this set, just 23 tracks of MMJ goodness.  Heartbreakin' Man sounds so good!

They've shown a lot of love to the Bay Area on their live releases recently.  First, it was Wordless Chorus w/Shabazz Palaces from Berkeley 2012 in their holiday gifts 2012.  Next, it was Brown-Eyed Women with Bob Weir from last summer's Americanarama show at Shoreline on the first fan club single, and now this.

It's OK with me. I wasn't really going to use my Roll Call free download code anyway. I've been buying all the "Bootleg Series" shows as either FLAC or FLAC-HD. I just now downloaded this new show as a FLAC and plan on downloading the OBH shows as FLAC-HD's. I love this! Bring on more shows! Thank You My Morning Jacket!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

buymycar

Here's the original roll call thread for this show:

http://forum.mymorningjacket.com/index.php/topic,15842.0.html

And here's a vid of Cobra with some epic dance moves by Jim James from this show:

My Morning Jacket - Cobra live @ Bill Graham Civic, SF - Dec 2, 2011

Fully

cant wait to DL it!

:rolleyes:  Well, someone got some use out of my code.

kintante5

subinai

cant wait to DL it!

suuhhhhweaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt

CountSA

Quote from: jonmayo15 on Jan 21, 2014, 05:46 PM
Awesome! Anything would be great but I'd like to hear Holyoke MA from 2010.

This!

subinai

would be cool if they did a spontaneous curation type thing where fans can vote for shows to be released. can somebody important drop that into the MMJ suggestion box?

robb

consider this my vote for Columbus 2012.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

LB

T5 and The Wiltern Series please!
no you never gotta fight with me

wheelhousetunes

I'm thinking about trying the FLAC-HD, but have only ever converted and burned FLAC.

Can anyone help with some simple (and free) software that converts and burns those to DVD-audio?