The not at OBH support group.

Started by tbear, Jan 25, 2014, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LB

no you never gotta fight with me

johnnYYac

Sucks indeed, but other epic offerings will happen for us. Let them shake cobwebs off for those poor bastards sweating their asses off and damaging their hearing while we relax in our artificially heated homes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Quote from: headhunter on Jan 27, 2014, 08:51 AM
monday morning at my desk in nyc

so wish i was with my friends and my band south of the border.

Same here my friend, only I'm on a scaffold on LBI. 

Happy for all those there, but man I would've loved to see that three song jam with Bobby!
"Where's Jim going?"

bartel

if you saw the set from last night it sucks more...

LB

I did, and what hurts is they have THREE more nights. I was at Port Chester all three (which have been my best concerts so far), so I can't imagine the rarities they'll play with a fourth night!

Oh well! What can you do. Looking forward to the official recordings!
no you never gotta fight with me

bartel

Quote from: LB on Jan 27, 2014, 10:26 AM
I did, and what hurts is they have THREE more nights. I was at Port Chester all three (which have been my best concerts so far), so I can't imagine the rarities they'll play with a fourth night!

Oh well! What can you do. Looking forward to the official recordings!

there will be other chances this year  :cool:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
Sucks indeed, but other epic offerings will happen for us. Let them shake cobwebs off for those poor bastards sweating their asses off and damaging their hearing while we relax in our artificially heated homes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks JY, feels a bit better now! :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

tbear

Even though I just knew Bobby was going to join in, it still hurts no less.

:embarrassed:

tdb810

Hi All............I'm joining in here....this is much tougher than I thought it would be.  I'm not a jealous person by nature, but this is KILLING ME right now!  I always try to look at the bright side and all that happy horseshit, but FUCK I would love to be there right now. 

Will be back here later, and thanks for setting it up tbear!!!!  :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

Devil Ledbetter

We understand it's the '90s.

Northern Neighbour

I'm ok with not going.  Glad everyone who is there is having a good time.  I look forward to whatever adventures - with or without MMJ - that await.

johnnYYac

All kidding aside, I'm not bitter and I'm very happy for all my friends who could go, and for MMJ doing this for fans.  I probably feel a certain amount of envy anytime MMJ is playing and I'm not there, yet I get setlist updates, pictures, phone calls from the pit, damn near every time.  THAT is truly awesome!

I even got a tweet from McLovin!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

I guess that means you're McLovin it.

walterfredo

the pain is real people.   :cry:

pattilovesmmj

Some of my friends can't go on roll call for a few days cause it hurts too much.  :cry:
I can understand.  Hindsight is 20/20 but Carl's email to John seems to lead me to believe that there will be many more adventures to come :evil:

tbear

So basically, I could be coming in from a day of SCUBA, taking a shower, heading to the bar for a drink, and waiting for MMJ to come on, instead of looking at 200 covers coming through my kitchen?

subinai

Jackets N Pones

Hey everyone my name is Sonny. Really enjoying the updates from OBH but I am also bummed I had to miss this. I am lifting the dirt and planting the seed for Red Rocks this summer though because we all know that it's gonna happen :thumbsup:...Anyway, what is the recommended group therapy plan for tonight? I figured the "This is NOT America" documentary could work, since they are not in America...pardon the pun

My Morning Jacket - This Is Not America (Part 1)

My Morning Jacket This Is Not America (Part 2)

My Morning Jacket This Is Not America (Part 3)
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Fully

It's been awhile since I watched it, but I think I'm crashing early tonight.

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket