The not at OBH support group.

Started by tbear, Jan 25, 2014, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

I'm getting most of my info from a group text and Facebook. Joining the OBH group that Garrett Miller started has been either pure torture or a godsend of info. I can't decide yet whether I'm torturing myself or living vicariously. It's probably a little of both.

YimYodd

Thanks for the posts , Fully!                                                                                         Can you link us to the OBH group that Garrett Miller started ? 
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Fully

It's a secret group so he has to add you. Friend him on Facebook and ask him to add you. He'll check it at some point.

tbear

Bobby is at sound-check?

What's next? Janis, Jerry, Ella and Miles sipping Mai-Thai's at the swim-up bar?

(OK I am switching from water to bourbon.)

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

subinai

LB

Hi support group,

Couldn't go because of money/awkward timing. Really killing me now. To make up for it, I will try and attend as many shows as possible in the upcoming tour.

Also, how soon do you think these official recordings will be up?
no you never gotta fight with me

Fully

Quote from: LB on Jan 26, 2014, 07:32 PM
Hi support group,

Couldn't go because of money/awkward timing. Really killing me now. To make up for it, I will try and attend as many shows as possible in the upcoming tour.

They were up rather quickly after the PC shows-like the next day or so. We'll see.

Welcome to our group.

johnnYYac

Hey LB!  Watch yer mail! 

I'd expect pretty quick turnaround, but hope Ryan kicks back this week and waits 'til he's back in the states to get those recordings out.  Expect more "Archive" releases, too!

Mr. White

Quote from: LB on Jan 26, 2014, 07:32 PM
Hi support group,

I'm the same as you (and johnnYYac and Fully). I teach special education students and can't really take off for such a long period of time right after our long winter break (haven't missed a day this year). Plus, our money situation is the worst its been in for years.

As far as how fast the Official Bootlegs will be available...I'm hoping just as quickly as they were for the Port Chester and Boston shows at the end of 2012 were. I sure do hope they will be made available. All I have heard for sure is what johnnYYac has said in an earlier post...they will be made available to all who attended...so, that kind of leads me to believe they will be available for purchase as well...let's hope so.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

LB

So I'm assuming that MMJ will not play any of their new stuff correct? Since they are going to release these shows soon (hopefully)?

pattilovesmmj

seems like i'm not going for similar reasons:  money and or time.  we have one daughter out of university and our son is still in which we are paying tuition for.  hope to be done in 2 years and then i'm traveling around much more to see them.  i can't help but think of last february at grimeys in nashville.  so i'm darn lucky and oddly enough today driving on I94 (chicago) had the biggest smile on my face for those lucky peeps that are there.  i think somebody must have been sending good vibes from mexico.

thanks fully for the photo updates and such.

my name is patti and i'm an mmj addict :beer:

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 26, 2014, 08:03 PM
Hey LB!  Watch yer mail! 

I'd expect pretty quick turnaround, but hope Ryan kicks back this week and waits 'til he's back in the states to get those recordings out.  Expect more "Archive" releases, too!

Didn't that guy named TOOGANS or something actually do the port Chester shows. I may be remembering his name wrong, but he stayed at our hotel in PC and he put them up at live downloads.

Fully

Quote from: LB on Jan 26, 2014, 08:35 PM
So I'm assuming that MMJ will not play any of their new stuff correct? Since they are going to release these shows soon (hopefully)?

We'll find out.

bartel

I love this thread  :cool:

I'm Tim and I'm pissed that I'm not in Mexico right now but am playing the latest bootleg from san fran so not ALL is lost. And the pending tour/album makes me feel a little bit better.

johnnYYac

I fully expect at least one new song each night. MMJ have never shied away from trying out new tunes long before their released (Circuital, Wonderful, etc.).  We shall soon see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LB

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 26, 2014, 10:41 PM

I fully expect at least one new song each night. MMJ have never shied away from trying out new tunes long before their released (Circuital, Wonderful, etc.).  We shall soon see...

by golly you're right!!! :shocked:

Fully

Quote from: LB on Jan 26, 2014, 11:25 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 26, 2014, 10:41 PM

by golly you're right!!! :shocked:

Looks like Knocking on Heaven's Door, I know You Rider, and Brown Eyed Women took the place of that.

The Grateful Jacket is amazing isn't it.

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

headhunter

monday morning at my desk in nyc

so wish i was with my friends and my band south of the border.

was some shakin' and some record playin'