ATTN: PEEPS! IMPORTANT INFO!

Started by BH, Feb 26, 2015, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

All of the following information is true:

*  The new album WILL leak early.
*  Some people will download it and listen to it early and that's great.   
*  Some people will feel better waiting for their $87 plus shipping super deluxe vinyl to show up before they listen.
*  Some people won't really give a fuck until they happen to be at best buy to get it for $9.99
*  Some people *GASP* won't like the album after the first listen and will ACTUALLY register for the forum just to tell us about it.
*  Some people will love it before the needle even hits the first groove.
*  Some people will give it an honest 3-4 listens front to back in various states of sobriety and weather systems and then decide if they like it or not.
*  Some people just won't like it until they see the songs live and then there will be a few that grow on them.
*  It's not really cool to post the leak ON the bands website.
*  It's not cool to talk about the album before it's released EXCEPT in a thread that is specifically for those who want to talk about it.    Let's call it "Waterfall Leak Talk" shall we?
*  Good or bad, the album will be different and isn't that exciting!
*  Finally, there will be at least ONE amazing song that a lot of people won't like simply because they can't get past the goofy lyrics.   :wink:
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BigHerm

Did Circuital leak? I think the first time we heard it was on NPR? I could (easily) be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taterbug

Quote from: BH on Feb 26, 2015, 04:04 PM

*  Some people will feel better waiting for their $87 plus shipping super deluxe vinyl to show up before they listen.
*  Some people won't really give a fuck until they happen to be at best buy to get it for $9.99
*  Some people *GASP* won't like the album after the first listen and will ACTUALLY register for the forum just to tell us about it.
*  Some people will give it an honest 3-4 listens front to back in various states of sobriety and weather systems and then decide if they like it or not.
*  Some people just won't like it until they see the songs live and then there will be a few that grow on them.
*  It's not cool to talk about the album before it's released EXCEPT in a thread that is specifically for those who want to talk about it.    Let's call it "Waterfall Leak Talk" shall we?
*  Finally, there will be at least ONE amazing song that a lot of people won't like simply because they can't get past the goofy lyrics.   :wink:

Awe Nuts !!!   Where's Sticky Icky when we need him  :rolleyes:

BH you the best :beer:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

highwaytothedangerzone

I think ppl are talking about the new song off-thread because several threads with specific titles like "The Waterfall" and "Big Decisions" were deleted.  :shocked:
What's in Here won't disappear

subinai

Quote from: BigHerm on Feb 26, 2015, 04:11 PM
Did Circuital leak? I think the first time we heard it was on NPR? I could (easily) be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it did

ffghtrs

I just wanna go to Red Rocks again!  RED ROCKS RED ROCKS RED ROCKS!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

APR

I'm going to be * number 7...... give it an honest 3 or 4 listens, etc.

Great post by the way.  A different album is exciting.

bluesky

Quote from: ffghtrs on Feb 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
I just wanna go to Red Rocks again!  RED ROCKS RED ROCKS RED ROCKS!

TRUE

headhunter

Are you so wise and knowledgeable because you are a moderator?
Or are you a moderator because you are so wise and knowledgeable?

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Mr. White

Quote From BH
"Some people will feel better waiting for their $87 plus shipping super deluxe vinyl to show up before they listen." THIS IS ME...other than getting the singles and the live songs that get released on the OBH2 Official Bootlegs! Hopefully this all comes about very shortly!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Fully

You are not a true fan, BH. How dare you make these predictions! :-*

MOWJO8185

To be fair about posting the leak, it wasn't exactly clear Big Decisions was a leak initially. It was up for legal download.

BH

No worries Mowjo, this was NOT meant at any specific thing, just a heads up for all to try and keep things more civil this go around.   Hopefully we have all evolved a bit.   A new album release is always such a fun exciting time, I hate when the craziness gets in the way of the good stuff.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dub82

Different huh? The 3 songs they played at OBH2 were all awesome, especially compound. I am sure it will be awesome, just hope they keep the pedal steel in there!

thepennylane

Quote from: BH on Feb 27, 2015, 09:17 AM
Hopefully we have all evolved a bit.   

How dare you project your own maturity onto others.

BH

Quote from: thepennylane on Feb 27, 2015, 11:21 AM
Quote from: BH on Feb 27, 2015, 09:17 AM
Hopefully we have all evolved a bit.   

How dare you project your own maturity onto others.

Good point.   It's probably more of a "circuital" process isn't it?

Santo

I find this last one highly suspicious.  :drum:

touchingmept2

Since I couldn't find an appropriate thread for new album speculation (perhaps it was deleted?), I would like to start off by saying that I hope the new album has some jewels on it reminiscent of Z's Anytime. That song has always been a jammer. The intro verse goes so hard.
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

buymycar

First, I'm up, up, down, down
One day I'm in, the next one I'm out
I WANNA FREAK OUT, C'MON!
I WANNA FREAK OUT, C'MON!
Yeaaaaaaaaah, C'MON!