Red Rocks - August 14

Started by e_wind, Mar 03, 2015, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie

Quote from: Rocket Surgeon on Aug 07, 2015, 07:29 PM
Is anyone still looking for extra tickets?  I have 4.   

Yes!!!!!

My gf and I are taking our soon to be 8 year old daughter with us now since our sitter fell through and have been feeling awful at the prospect of having to spend  $110+ on a stubhub ticket. Ill pm you.

Chew Bacca

Quote from: Rocket Surgeon on Aug 07, 2015, 07:29 PM
Is anyone still looking for extra tickets?  I have 4.

If you have not already found a home for any of these tickets, I am definitely looking for 3! Or even 1! Just bought my plane ticket and I am coming from Alabama!

layin low

Quote from: e-stone on Aug 09, 2015, 08:59 PM
has there been any word on Early Entry yet?  how far in advance have those usually been communicated? 

It's usually 2-3 days before the show. So hopefully something will be up tomorrow or Wed. Really hoping we get EE for RR; it will mean a lot.

gardenparty

this is getting close :beer:

gonna be a long week

sillyboob

Stoked to be heading there later this week.  First time at Red Rocks, and two shows in the weekend!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Seeker

Hey there, checking in again from Uganda. I'll be officially a Peace Corps volunteer after finishing training on August 13. Getting sworn in at the U S Ambassador's house. I will be teaching financial literacy to rice farmers.

I am going to make a shameless pitch for someone to donate a copy of Waterfall to me (someone had said they would but I don't think they have looked at the Forum since)- and while you are at it, if there is a boot of this weekend's Red Rocks show, I would love that too.  I am already burdening my son Clark with a bunch of requests for a care package (which will cost at least $150 in postage), so if someone can get the discs to him to add to the care package...... I ferried a few of you to hotels a few years ago (when Flaming Lips played the night before), so I am hoping for some return favors.

If anyone feels generous, you can send discs (even if you just burn a copy- I don't need original from the store) to

Charles Lilley, c/o Clark Lilley
800 Washington Street #401
Denver, CO 80203

Thanks, it would sure be nice to hear some fresh MMJ during the next two years while I am here.

Internet is spotty but I hope to check back soon after the show to read the reviews.

Have fun!

Charles
www.outhere-inthefields.com

gardenparty

Where's the keg?  I'll pump

Chew Bacca

Seeker! I will be glad to burn you a disc and mail it to your son! I just happen to have exactly 1 extra cd just sitting here! Consider it done!

Also...I am looking for 3 tickets to Red Rocks if anyone knows of any extras  :cool:

Lonndown27

Charles / Seeker, is there any new shows you'd like burned out for you and sent to that address? id be happy to burn out the ATL shows when they're released, the REd Rocks shows as they're released as well as Red Hat, the Chicago shows etc. would you want these???
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022+ 8/16/2024::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

amerry

Derek713

I am having to cancel my trip to Red Rocks  :cry:  Does anybody know if tickets purchased through Ground Control are transferable? If so, I will have two reserved tickets in row 28 available. Any info from somebody that has done this would be appreciated. I would only be looking for face value for these.

I also have two tickets to the Rockies vs. Padres on Sunday that I would be happy to mail to somebody for free. I hate to see them go to waste. I am in Houston so I would need to mail them out tomorrow so they can find a new home in time.

amerry

Quote from: Derek713 on Aug 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
I am having to cancel my trip to Red Rocks  :cry:  Does anybody know if tickets purchased through Ground Control are transferable? If so, I will have two reserved tickets in row 28 available. Any info from somebody that has done this would be appreciated. I would only be looking for face value for these.

I also have two tickets to the Rockies vs. Padres on Sunday that I would be happy to mail to somebody for free. I hate to see them go to waste. I am in Houston so I would need to mail them out tomorrow so they can find a new home in time.

That totally sucks, but I am in Austin and will take both off your hands if possible.  Let me know/pm me!

MyMorningSweatshirt

Looks like they're doing a paid livestream of the show, $20 for the stream and mp3 download bundle:
"Can't wait to share our first-ever concert live stream from @RedRocksOnline this Friday 8/14 via @tourgigs. Check it! http://smarturl.it/MMJRedRocks"
https://twitter.com/mymorningjacket/status/631103067681857536

DayDrinkin

Quote from: MyMorningSweatshirt on Aug 11, 2015, 10:15 AM
Looks like they're doing a paid livestream of the show, $20 for the stream and mp3 download bundle:
"Can't wait to share our first-ever concert live stream from @RedRocksOnline this Friday 8/14 via @tourgigs. Check it! http://smarturl.it/MMJRedRocks"
https://twitter.com/mymorningjacket/status/631103067681857536

Awesome!

parkervb

I am so incredibly happy to spend $20 on this.
Don't you ever turn it off

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

danimal

Wonder if I will be able to use my Roll Call free live show download to get the audio from this show afterwards... So excited.  My fiancee and I will be driviing out on Thursday!

sillyboob

Quote from: danimal on Aug 11, 2015, 12:22 PM
Wonder if I will be able to use my Roll Call free live show download to get the audio from this show afterwards... So excited.  My fiancee and I will be driviing out on Thursday!

That is my plan for now, but I won't be surprised when there is a high quality audio rip from the live stream.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

LowDownLuvDawg

Jacket at Red Rocks is upon us!  Let the waterfall flood gates open and wash away that nasty crap that flooded Durango!

We should organize some kind of waterfall project donation for that area! Someone holler at Yim!

LowDownLuvDawg

Quote from: sillyboob on Aug 11, 2015, 12:59 PM
Quote from: danimal on Aug 11, 2015, 12:22 PM

That is my plan for now, but I won't be surprised when there is a high quality audio rip from the live stream.

I would think that anyone who purchases a ticket should receive a free download that seems to be typical practice.  However I will probably purchase the Live Stream download after the show just to watch it again anyways so I dont really care.   

Listening to Nashvegas 8-15-08 right now so nasty!  I recommend it for anyone with a free DL ...lots of great banter too!