Red Rocks - August 14

Started by e_wind, Mar 03, 2015, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Quote from: raheuer on Aug 14, 2015, 09:38 AM
Quote from: ericm on Aug 14, 2015, 09:19 AM
Quote from: raheuer on Aug 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
Man... I bought deluxe roll call for this show but my laminate has gone missing and there's no receipt on my account. I emailed Wonderful Union but I sure hope this mess gets resolved. I'm too pumped for this show for this to happen!!!!

Just go to your dashboard on your account, and print out the page that shows you're an active RC member.  Or if you can pull it up on your phone, that should work too. It'll show the date your membership is good until. As long as you can show you're an active member, you'll be good to go.

The  woman who checks for laminates is great. She'll come out a few minutes before early entry to make sure everyone in line should be there, has their laminate, or is good to go if not. She'll help straighten out any questions before the entry starts.

Early entry has come a long way from it's start, and is really well run. Thanks in large part to this woman doing such a great job, no doubt. Pissed at myself for not getting her name at any of the shows I've been to, but I will next time.
You rock man, you definitely  eased my preshow jitters about this. I was afraid it would just be some meat head bouncers that follow rules to a T.

Glad to help. Just keep an eye out for her a few minutes before early entry if you have any questions or to make sure you're good to go but I'm sure you'll be fine.

There are usually more than a few RC members in the EA line going solo who I'm sure would take you in as their +1 if needed. I've done it, as have many others. Wouldn't hurt to get to know the people in line around you or at a preshow get together just in case. I don't think you'll have a problem though, as long as you can show you're an active RC Deluxe member. I've seen others get in early in the same boat as you.

Enjoy the show.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

itrainmonkeys

So excited to stream this. Will be working until about 9 p.m. EST here and then heading home for this glorious show. I haven't purchased a video stream in a long time so this is going to be special. I can't wait.

sweetest_water

First time seeing mmj tonight and I legitimately cannot wait...Anyone know what the expected show start time is? Trying to figure out what time I can leave my dog in the house alone

rdylanoconnor

Anyone have an extra for tonight?  203-613-1526 or rdylanoconnor@gmail.com

geigerjo

Anyone know of any busses/shuttles with 2 empty seats after the show back to Denver? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Seeker

Quote from: Chew Bacca on Aug 10, 2015, 05:10 PM
Seeker! I will be glad to burn you a disc and mail it to your son! I just happen to have exactly 1 extra cd just sitting here! Consider it done!

Also...I am looking for 3 tickets to Red Rocks if anyone knows of any extras  :cool:

Hey thanks so much! Hope you got your extra tickets.

I will try to buy the live stream here in Uganda. They give you 24 hours to view it, so I will try to watch it midnight Saturday (we are 9 hours ahead of Denver), which they call "Happy night" here when streaming is cheaper. My connection isn't consistent though, so I will just have to see. It will be a good preview to see if I will be able to stream Broncos games.

Thanks again for your generosity!

Charles

slimsloslider

Looking for one ticket if any of you beautiful people have an extra burning a hole in yr pocket.

Seeker

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Aug 10, 2015, 05:13 PM
Charles / Seeker, is there any new shows you'd like burned out for you and sent to that address? id be happy to burn out the ATL shows when they're released, the REd Rocks shows as they're released as well as Red Hat, the Chicago shows etc. would you want these???

Oh man thanks. Send whatever you think I would enjoy. I have a fellow volunteer about an hour away who is a huge MMJ fan. We would share this booty. My address info is on page 10 of this thread.

Everyone enjoy the show tonight! My fingers are crossed the stream will work for me.

Thanks, again!

Charles

Lonndown27

Quote from: Seeker on Aug 14, 2015, 04:13 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Aug 10, 2015, 05:13 PM
Charles / Seeker, is there any new shows you'd like burned out for you and sent to that address? id be happy to burn out the ATL shows when they're released, the REd Rocks shows as they're released as well as Red Hat, the Chicago shows etc. would you want these???

Oh man thanks. Send whatever you think I would enjoy. I have a fellow volunteer about an hour away who is a huge MMJ fan. We would share this booty. My address info is on page 10 of this thread.

Everyone enjoy the show tonight! My fingers are crossed the stream will work for me.

Thanks, again!

Charles

Once I get my live download of THIS SHOW, i will share with you for sure SEEKER, as well as anything else specific you might want. The Yac has basically given me a collection to start out with and I want to share the magic! RR 2012, Lollapalooza 2011, 6/6/2003, and a lot of bootlegs downloaded from archive or here, with many many shows . dont hesitate Seeker, you're a badass! hope your work in Uganda is going great!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022+ 8/16/2024::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

by the way! its my privilege to say on my 200th post on here, THAT I JUST GOT MY COUCH TICKET TO THE SHOW!! Now just need to make sure I got some greengreen to Roll back with and enjoy hahaha. if i cant find any, i have some mighty fine hash ive been waiting to break out for a special occasion, and this looks good as any ;)  :beer: :cheesy:

......AND SO IT BEGINS
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022+ 8/16/2024::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

CHIMMJFAN

So I wake up at 2am Chicago time today, head to my buddies house, only to find out our 6am SW airlines flight has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!! Apparently a lightning strike hit the Las Vegas airport which is where the plane that was flying to Chicago and then taking us to Denver was and they had to cancel flights throughout the U.S.
Next flight wouldnt get us out to Denver until 9pm tonight, thus missing the MMJ Show!!!!!!!

But no way was I missing my first Red Rocks experience with MMJ, all SW airlines would do was refund my one way ticket, so I had to book a last minute one way ticket to Denver for $393!!!!! lol

We just got into our cabin in Blackhawk, CO and damn it is gorgeous out here! I'm gonna crash for a few hours and then make the trek to Red Rocks, hopefully getting there by 545pm and onto a glorious night! I had doubts I was gonna make it this morning but lo and behold everything worked out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and MMJ putting on an amazing show!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

raheuer

Quote from: CHIMMJFAN on Aug 14, 2015, 04:48 PM
So I wake up at 2am Chicago time today, head to my buddies house, only to find out our 6am SW airlines flight has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!! Apparently a lightning strike hit the Las Vegas airport which is where the plane that was flying to Chicago and then taking us to Denver was and they had to cancel flights throughout the U.S.
Next flight wouldnt get us out to Denver until 9pm tonight, thus missing the MMJ Show!!!!!!!

But no way was I missing my first Red Rocks experience with MMJ, all SW airlines would do was refund my one way ticket, so I had to book a last minute one way ticket to Denver for $393!!!!! lol

We just got into our cabin in Blackhawk, CO and damn it is gorgeous out here! I'm gonna crash for a few hours and then make the trek to Red Rocks, hopefully getting there by 545pm and onto a glorious night! I had doubts I was gonna make it this morning but lo and behold everything worked out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and MMJ putting on an amazing show!

CHIMMJFAN

Glad you made it man! I'm sitting at will call right now, only two people in front of me! Only about one more hour and the. The tailgating begins!
It's DON FREAKIN DANTE by My Morning Jacket, just chill the hell out and listen!

ffghtrs

CHIMMJFAN so glad you are making it!  epic to say the least!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Stevie

Wow, some pretty gnarly clouds overhead as i make my way past dt denver to the rocks.  This night has legendary potential. 

sillyboob

Yes it does. I'm staring down some dark clouds looking from our hotel in Lakewood. It just started raining here.

:cheesy:
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Stevie

Cant tell if the early entry line is bigger than last time or not.  Regardless, it is massive. 

sb_gli

Have fun tonight everyone, I'll be watching!

raheuer

Snagged one of the Reno foils. WOW! Sitting on row nine. WOW!!!!!!!!
It's DON FREAKIN DANTE by My Morning Jacket, just chill the hell out and listen!

itrainmonkeys

Just bought my code for the live stream. Can't wait. Jealous. Should be epic. Have fun everyone!