Sonos Studio Listening Party Contest

Started by logan5ive, Mar 27, 2015, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

if they have announced winners, it's disappointing it's not someone from the forum because I was hoping for a report afterwards....

walterfredo

Well fans, I promise to report back!  :cheesy:

millerjustin

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2015, 03:41 PM
\
Dude!  you got picked?!?!?!
What's in here won't disappear

MrWhippy

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2015, 03:41 PM

Wow!  How were you notified?  I'm wondering if there is still a chance for those of us who haven't heard anything yet.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

mahg33ta

Murph

What is this for exactly?  I never saw it advertised anywhere, never got any email for it..  Was it just for Roll Caller's? 

Either way, Congrats!

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

walterfredo

I received a phone call. I'm doing a happy dance.

Clarkwork

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2015, 03:51 PM

Congrats!  So I have no clue where to even put my phone number on my profile??? 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Nikkogino

mahg33ta

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 27, 2015, 12:38 PM
posted this in the other thread too...

I'll throw this out there...

I entered.  If by chance I win my wife would be unavailable to attend.  Anyone want to join forces and promise to be each other's +1?

man that was quite the offer in hindsight....

pattilovesmmj

Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 30, 2015, 03:54 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2015, 03:51 PM

Congrats!  So I have no clue where to even put my phone number on my profile???
Congratulations!  I bet this listening session is going to be super cool!!  Say hi to my "homies" in Venice, California where I grew up :)

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

walterfredo

I never win anything, until now! My buddy from Northern CA is hopping a flight and meeting me down there.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

vespachick

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2015, 04:41 PM
I never win anything, until now! My buddy from Northern CA is hopping a flight and meeting me down there.

I hope this buddy has been thoroughly vetted to meet certain fan requirements.  ;) :evil:

ralph

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

walterfredo

Quote from: vespachick on Mar 30, 2015, 04:44 PM

I hope this buddy has been thoroughly vetted to meet certain fan requirements.  ;) :evil:

He and I have seen many, many jacket shows together including my first one at high sierra, NYE at both the fillmore and msg, and many others. He's good to go!

vespachick

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2015, 04:55 PM
Quote from: vespachick on Mar 30, 2015, 04:44 PM

He and I have seen many, many jacket shows together including my first one at high sierra, NYE at both the fillmore and msg, and many others. He's good to go!

APPROVED!  Have a great time and report back!!

CHIMMJFAN

So happy one of the message board members got one of the spots! You have to have butterflies goin on right now, lol. Enjoy and we look forward to a great report (we will all be living vicariously through you!)

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"