Roll Call Boston - 11/20 & 11/21 Orpheum Theater

Started by CountSA, Jul 13, 2015, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldbondking

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

mrz200

Can anyone give the start time?  8:30 to 11?

CountSA

Jbpats

8:40-10:50
God I'm still jonesin' from last night.
War Begun
Tropics>Dondante>PWW clear highlights for me

CountSA

Jim beatboxing during Spring I think, was the highlight for me

mahg33ta

ericm

Sounds like another amazing show!  :cool:

Anyone have a pic of the poster?
"Where's Jim going?"

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ericm

I know last night was a reserved seated show but they did offer early entry to Roll Call members. Did anyone here take advantage of that and if so how was the line?
"Where's Jim going?"

Dillsnufus

Quote from: ericm on Nov 21, 2015, 11:56 AM
I know last night was a reserved seated show but they did offer early entry to Roll Call members. Did anyone here take advantage of that and if so how was the line?

There wasnt a line at all really lol I think the 6:45 7:30 doors confusion helped that.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ericm

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Nov 21, 2015, 12:22 PM
Quote from: ericm on Nov 21, 2015, 11:56 AM

There wasnt a line at all really lol I think the 6:45 7:30 doors confusion helped that.

Thanks. I'm not really sure why there was confusion since the early entry time was posted on the site as usual, and I've never found that to give wrong info.
"Where's Jim going?"

cigarzin

wolof7

Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

FetusTree

I don't even like Spring and it was the best song from last night. Jesus! Also great: muhfuckin War Begun, Wordless was outfuckin standing as was war begun cuz that's my favorite and was written for me as a 12 year old tocope with my shitty future, it bears repeating, and lay low is so dark it is wonderful--- there is a sort of malevolence to many of their earlier songs that I feel is largely lacking from the more optimistic post Circuital stuff but still. Great great great. And whoever farted during Nashville to Kentucky: I know you are reading this and take some fuckin beano before tonight's show. Dead end nightmare indeed

DayDrinkin

JackStraw

5/24/06,9/6/08,8/19/10,8/20/10,T5-ISM,T5-Z, T5-EU,8/14/11,12/14/11,12/28/12, 12/29/12,12/31/12

DrunkFish

Mahg33ta, this seat is really great! Thanks again for your help. Enjoy the show.
I'm going where there ain't no need to escape from what is only spirits at ease

DEmerson

Epic show at the Orpheum last night (Fri. 1st show).  Best I've ever seen them.