Bonnaroo 06

Started by RoughGod, Mar 14, 2008, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoughGod

Can someone link me to whatever is considered to be the supreme source for this show?  I remember there being a few different recordings out there.  Is there one that stands out a being the highest quality?  Thanks for any help..
Demon Eyes Are Watching

mymorningwood

i would assume the livebonnaroo.com recording.

although, the 04' roo show is better IMO.

dhollensbe

QuoteIs there one that stands out a being the highest quality?  Thanks for any help..

Nope, both are very solid sources.  You might recognize one of the taper's name a rig ;) Thanks again to Mark!!

http://www.archive.org/details/MMJ2006-06-16..4011s

http://www.archive.org/details/mmj2006-06-16.km140.flac16
Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

logan5ive

I could have sworn there was an 06 video out there (from a live feed or webcast)....anybody have it on DVD or in wmv/mpeg/etc. form
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

dhollensbe

QuoteI could have sworn there was an 06 video out there (from a live feed or webcast)....anybody have it on DVD or in wmv/mpeg/etc. form

You are correct, there is a crappy webcast video circulating....tough to watch, but wow what a show.

Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

logan5ive

QuoteI could have sworn there was an 06 video out there (from a live feed or webcast)....anybody have it on DVD or in wmv/mpeg/etc. form

You are correct, there is a crappy webcast video circulating....tough to watch, but wow what a show.

Do you have a copy of said video?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Jellyfish

Do you have a copy of said video?
I have it but like was posted tough to watch.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need