NEW Spring Tour Dates

Started by dontgetupset, Jan 18, 2016, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmpotsy

Quote from: Stevie on Jan 18, 2016, 05:33 PM
2,348 really isn't all that small.  They played Georgia Theater (1,000) and Tennessee Theater (1,600) last tour and although tickets weren't exactly easy to come by it wasn't extremely difficult.  Almost every time they come to Milwaukee they play the Riverside Theater which is about 2,450, and I've always felt it was the perfect size for them.  When you consider the fact that many of us have already committed to Red Rocks, and the even more important fact that the Iroquois is all GA, I don't think this will be a hard ticket to get when all is said and done.

TL/DR:  Don't freak out, you'll get a ticket.

None of these shows were/are in the Ville.  You severely underestimate the "I was there" factor for the casual hometown fan.  I am terrified that I will not be able to get tickets to both or even one of these shows.  These will sell out immediately.
out go the lights it begins

rmpotsy

Quote from: slappymoe on Jan 18, 2016, 08:29 PM
Quote from: APR on Jan 18, 2016, 07:47 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jan 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
Quote from: Stevie on Jan 18, 2016, 05:33 PM
2,348 really isn't all that small.  They played Georgia Theater (1,000) and Tennessee Theater (1,600) last tour and although tickets weren't exactly easy to come by it wasn't extremely difficult.  Almost every time they come to Milwaukee they play the Riverside Theater which is about 2,450, and I've always felt it was the perfect size for them.  When you consider the fact that many of us have already committed to Red Rocks, and the even more important fact that the Iroquois is all GA, I don't think this will be a hard ticket to get when all is said and done.

TL/DR:  Don't freak out, you'll get a ticket.

I think you're underestimating the hometown show factor. Not only will a lot of local people want to go but also a lot of other fans who want to see them in their hometown.

On a larger scale I see this all the time with Springsteen shows in NJ. Always a tough ticket, and always a ton of out of owners who want to see him here in NJ making it even tougher.

Interesting.  I agree with Stevie.  I understand both sides of the argument, but when MMJ played the Tower Theater it took weeks before it sold out.  The Tower probably holds about 2,500 ,and Philly is huge compared to Louisville.

That said, I took a trip to see MMJ in Louisville five or six years ago, and it was worth it!  There will be out of towers but not enough to create a huge problem.
i certainly hope you guys are right, and everyone here has no trouble scoring tickets, but we aren't talking athens or knoxville or milwaukee or even philly. these are hometown shows in a pretty small venue. and there are probably more MMJ fans in louisville than those 4 cities combined.

i believe these tickets are going to go and they're going to go fast. best of luck to everyone.

1000% correct

slappymoe

20 minutes to go.

the waiting drove me mad........

rmpotsy

Let's make it happen slappy

AlwxanderD10

Good luck everybody !

Edit: snagged two for each not painlessly! however, by 10:03 they were gone, hope ya'll were quick!

slappymoe

done! 4 tickets both nights. I wish I wasn't such a worrier, lol. damn fingers were shaking. hope everyone else had success.

rmpotsy

My cc has been charged but I have no confirmation.  Are your tix on your order page?  Or have you received an email?

slappymoe

my order shows up on my roll call account order page.

MikeR1390

Quote from: rmpotsy on Jan 19, 2016, 10:10 AM
My cc has been charged but I have no confirmation.  Are your tix on your order page?  Or have you received an email?

I received an email confirmation and they have been fulfilled on the order page.

ditty

I was able to purchase 2 tickets for 5/12, 13 and 26 all in one sale with no issues.  Sales receipt in the dashboard and received an email.  Thank you MMJ and good luck the rest of you this week!
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

AlwxanderD10

Quote from: rmpotsy on Jan 19, 2016, 10:10 AM
I received and e-mail and it shows up on my roll call order page.

Emotion Detector

I had two tickets for Night 1 @ Iroquois that were ambiguously dropped from my cart.

Since the Deluxe Roll Call is sold out, will there be any tickets left for Digital @ 10:30? And if so, as a Deluxe member, will I be given a second chance at these or are they Digital Roll Call exclusive?

rmpotsy

Mother f@cker I still don't have either.  At last my cc has been charged so I have a leg to stand on.  God damn roll call

slappymoe

hmm, cc has been charged, but no e-mail for me yet. always something to worry about.

bschulze1726

i picked up single tickets to each of the shows after it states that it is sold out.  kept checking back and have been able to purchase 2 different times.  just saw the option 2 minutes ago.

YimYodd

Quote from: bschulze1726 on Jan 19, 2016, 10:32 AM
i picked up single tickets to each of the shows after it states that it is sold out.  kept checking back and have been able to purchase 2 different times.  just saw the option 2 minutes ago.
Tried this , showed available for 5/12.....clicked button then reads sold out :cry:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

spwelch

I tried getting tickets at 10 on the dot and it said it added tickets to my cart, but then they mysteriously disappeared.  Once I tried again everything was sold out.  I've been trying over and over since 10 and there were several times where it seemed like it was gonna give me tickets but then said I've exceeded the amount of tickets I can buy, but I didn't get any.  What the hell?!  I signed up for this deluxe roll call membership thinking it would just about guarantee me tickets to both nights, yet I didn't get any.  What more am I supposed to do???  Very frustrated!

OffDutyTacoTruck

soooo disappointed. i had the freaking Iroquois tickets in my cart and then it was just like "sorry bro, its sold out"
after refreshing and trying 100 times over i'm just about to give up.

Long time Louisvillian.

Emotion Detector

It looks like we're all having the same problem. Several times my two ticket request exceeded the amount available and I ended up with nothing.

But I guess there's always the promoter pre sale this Friday. Surely the onslaught of ticket buyers will be less extreme.  :huh:

spwelch

I feel like a fool for buying that roll call membership now