Roll Call Question. HELP

Started by mattsmithyo, Jan 21, 2016, 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattsmithyo

Id like to join the fan club to get early tix for the shows in Louisville. What does "available after 30 minute deluxe window" mean"??

Access to purchase Fan Club Presale Tickets to MMJ Shows (available after 30 min deluxe window when tickets remain)*

Jbpats

Quote from: mattsmithyo on Jan 21, 2016, 10:18 AM
Id like to join the fan club to get early tix for the shows in Louisville. What does "available after 30 minute deluxe window" mean"??

Access to purchase Fan Club Presale Tickets to MMJ Shows (available after 30 min deluxe window when tickets remain)*

It means that the deluxe members get the first crack at tickets, usually 30 minutes before, regular fan club members get dibs.
Based on feedback around here, and with my own personal experience, chances are pretty slim for any regular fan club members to get tickets through the presale.. and lately it sounds like deluxe members getting tickets have been a challenge. i'd suggest saving your money.

cgreen2599

Just use the WFPK password "fracture" and get tix. Just checked and they're sill available.

mattsmithyo

I tried this. it won't allow you to specify quantity of tickets.

MikeR1390

Thats odd. It is working fine for me in Chrome. What browser are you using?

mattsmithyo

Quote from: Jbpats on Jan 21, 2016, 10:20 AM

It means that the deluxe members get the first crack at tickets, usually 30 minutes before, regular fan club members get dibs.
Based on feedback around here, and with my own personal experience, chances are pretty slim for any regular fan club members to get tickets through the presale.. and lately it sounds like deluxe members getting tickets have been a challenge. i'd suggest saving your money.

So what you are saying is that I could spend the $15 and get no tickets in advance???
This membership thing seems bogus.

mattsmithyo

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:33 AM

I use explorer. I know its old school.

mattsmithyo

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:33 AM

I also tried it using Chrome web browser. Same thing. It looks like you can buy tix, but you cant specify a quantity.

cgreen2599

Still working for me using Firefox

mattsmithyo

Quote from: cgreen2599 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:44 AM
Still working for me using Firefox

....and you are able to specify a quantity of tickets??? are you a roll call member or something??

cgreen2599

No more available for Friday, but it lets me put 4 tickets in my cart for Thursday. I'm not doing anything other than putting in the fracture code.

mattsmithyo

oh thats the problem. Im looking for friday tix, not thursday tix.

rincon2

It has been stated here many times. The least valuable part of Roll Call is pre order ticket sales. I always have gotten mediocre seats, and they are non transferable if something comes up. Jump in early on the general sale date, and you should be fine. I got my Red Rocks ticks in 5 minutes on general sale day.

mattsmithyo

The Iriquois is way way way smaller than Red Rocks. It will sell out pretty fast.

mattsmithyo

I had my tickets at 10:01 and checked back at 10:12 and it was sold out.

rincon2

Quote from: mattsmithyo on Jan 22, 2016, 04:06 PM
I had my tickets at 10:01 and checked back at 10:12 and it was sold out.
Glad you got them. You have kept up the streak that I have not heard of anyone getting on at the start of public sale getting shut out. But that was a fast one.