IF they are never to be played again

Started by danz, Nov 11, 2010, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danz

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Yep three (3!) first time played originals!!

Every one of the covers was played before, and all were available on audio EXCEPT The Stones, Miss You.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Nicholas Yames

and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

danz

QuoteYep three (3!) first time played originals!!

Every one of the covers was played before, and all were available on audio EXCEPT The Stones, Miss You.

audio? of those versions or previous recordings?

previous

Dillsnufus

never mind realized how stupid my question was lol :D
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

gardenparty

Two of my favorites.  Thanks Danz!

Anybody found a vid of They Ran or Picture of You?

bluesky

So beautiful, tonight's the is the first time I've been able to watch all the way through with my slow ass connection dropping. And since it's been awhile, I almost forgot how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING it was to hear them play these!

Im The Dude

That video of "If It Smashes Down" is what I filmed. I have it on my youtube page. I added 11 videos from that week. I got about 6 more to add.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ImTheDude326
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

darkglow

when and where did they play that danzig cover before??

Haldon

QuoteTwo of my favorites.  Thanks Danz!

Anybody found a vid of They Ran or [highlight]Picture of You?[/[/highlight]quote]

i really would like to see a vid of Picture of You...been thinking about it since Oct 18th

Im The Dude

QuoteTwo of my favorites.  Thanks Danz!

Anybody found a vid of They Ran or [highlight]Picture of You?[/[/highlight]quote]

i really would like to see a vid of Picture of You...been thinking about it since Oct 18th

Thats one I really loved live too. I wanted to record more but I'd find myself watching my phone and not the preformance. "Picture of You" was one I just wanted to enjoy on it's own. There's gotta be a video out there of it.

[highlight]"If All Else Fails"[/highlight] was amazing live. Is there a good video of that out there?
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

gardenparty

I like the "If All Else Fails" video on here.  Not great but good enough for now.

btw, nice work on the Smashes Down, Dude

danz

Crispy

Damn straight, Dan. Yet another moment relived that gives me shivers. I love how everybody in the place went completely quiet by the end.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ChronicHunger

Wouldev liked to hears the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs at the end of butch cassidy but otherwise still chillworthy, Does anyone know if the ahs have been played live with that song?

evilPaauwe

cheers.