Post your favorite picture of the band!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, Jan 25, 2005, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Gotta love Patrick!!!!!  You can't beat his enthusiasm.  He nearly died of dehydration at the Exit/In show in Nashville 2004, all because he was relentlessly beating the shit out of his drum kit.  Plus he lets us know when someone  ::) starts rumors about shows that don't really exist.  Not to mention he's down with the bow.  You go Pete!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

corey

I love this one. I think my favorite is the one that you have as your avatar though. Those 2 shots just scream "ROCK!!!!!".

I made a high contrast pic with the shot from above that I want to put on a t-shirt one day. I need a fatboy size and can't find one anywhere, so I'm just gonna make my own.
:)

sweatboard

YES!!!!!!! Congratulations to whoever took this picture (it says blender, is that a magazine?) you took one truly amazing photograph.  Really, this picture says it all, it couldn't be any better.  Nice work Blender!!!!!!!!  

corey

Yeah, that is quite possibly one of the best rock shots EVER!

thebigbang

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

thebigbang

That reminds me, Jim and his bird, with full pirate regalia.

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

tomEisenbraun

mmm...I was just looking through the Bonnaroo pictures of the ones where you could tell it was about to rain, and I had a flash memory of what rain smells like in the south in the summer. Such an awesomely eerie feeling, remembering a smell like that. Damn, I'm going to Bonnaroo this year.

Anyways, here's a couple of my faves.

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sweatboard

Oh so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes thunder dome!!!!!!

CC

Quotemmm...I was just looking through the Bonnaroo pictures of the ones where you could tell it was about to rain, and I had a flash memory of what rain smells like in the south in the summer. Such an awesomely eerie feeling, remembering a smell like that. Damn, I'm going to Bonnaroo this year.

here's a bonnaroo outtake that screams rain ;)

lfish

Sweatboard,

your second picture tells it all!

Great rockin' picture indeed!

lfish

Oz

What the hell happened to Danny's face there?
I'm ready when you are

Oz

I'm ready when you are

EC

Man, Riny.  That picture made me chilly.  It also made me have a weird little vision of the future with my teenager asking me if I went to the legendary Bonaroo where it rained on My Morning Jacket.  And I'll say, "No, but your Uncle Matt went."  And they'll suddenly think he's totally the shit.  And then the kid's gonna listen to MMJ like I used to listen to my parents records.  And they'll get mad at me for not being cool enough to get the special At Dawn with the extra disc, etc.  

weirdio.  

utonynashm

These are too fucking cool!

I love taking all this cool stuff in...I am so new to the band but feel like thier biggest fan!

JacketGal

How do you post a pic? I tried the help thing but could not find any useful info there! Thanks!!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

corey

When you hit "reply" and the little box pops up for you to enter your text, hit the 4th button from the left that is right above the little smileys. It should say "insert image".  Something like this should appear:  

Find the image that you want to post and copy the URL where it says URL.

Hope that helps.

sweatboard

Patrick watchin the storm roll in.  That one is cool steamer, i haven't seen that yet.

Oz

Hey, I didn't know this one and it's beautiful!

I'm ready when you are

sweatboard