Post your favorite picture of the band!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, Jan 25, 2005, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sal Paradise

The sound in your mind is the first sound that you could sing

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

MMJ_fanatic

EC

What in the hell kind of navigational nightmare have you created with your dinosaur-sized mega poster that totally fucks all other pictures out of the water?

I had to save it just to look at it normally.

Woah.  I really like it.  They all look so GOOD!

When is that from, fanatic?

MMJ_fanatic

I believe its from the same photo shoot that has the palm trees in the background and a very Jimmy Buffet-like feel to the setting

EC

QuoteI believe its from the same photo shoot that has the palm trees in the background and a very Jimmy Buffet-like feel to the setting
Oh thank god you're alive!  ;)

frijole

EC

EC

So I've skipping around, kind of researching record labels, and I guess I never went the the MMJ section at ATO.  And you all probably have, but for those who haven't, there are some really great pictures of the boys up there.  (No photo credit that I could see, though.  I hate that.)

Oh yeah, here's the link: http://www.atorecords.com/ You have to click it and move around a bit.

corey

EC

Ha ha ha!  I loved that one, too.  Wasn't someone around here talking about Jim's ass recently?  There's one fer ya!  ;)  Spotlight and everything.

Dorothy_Mantooth

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

corey

He looks so happy to be bringing the ROCK to us. I love this one.

EC

Look at him!  He looks like Jesus - Bringer of the Rock to the People.

More of a sexier Jesus, though...

(Sorry boys.  :))

EC

Hey!  I was just on Willy Mason's site, and there was a link to his photographer, so I checked her out because she's really lovely.  And lo and behold, I found a picture of Jim.  And it's really, really nice.  But you can't save it, so here's the link:
http://www.emilywilsonphotography.com/portraitindex.html
and I think  he's in the third row from the bottom.  :)

Oz

Wow, that's such a cool pic! I wish I had a picture like that taken of me. He looks extraordinarily Jewish, don't you think?
I'm ready when you are

sweatboard

sweatboard

I can't believe they got thier picture taken at Olen Mills with a Pony.  That's Hot.