Post your favorite picture of the band!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, Jan 25, 2005, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkre

What the hell happened to Danny's face there?

What's up with the "Tiger Army" album there?  Anyone ever listen to them?   They're sort of alright.  Like early Danzig, or rockabilly Misfits.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

Drunkre

Wow, that last post makes absolutely no sense without the reference of the photograph.  Ho-hum, guess you'll just have to look up the original "O" post.
On a completely different note, I think MMJ Fanatic's photograph of MMJ on the pink house porch is my personal favorite.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

DD

ooooh.  after signing the confidentiality clause i cant really show the pictures.  besides that they may be illegal in at least 8 states.  alabama of course being one of them.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

corey

They're givin' it hell in this one. I'd hate to be those instruments at that moment.

antoniostrohs

This one is a few years old that I took at a bar in Nashville that I can't seem to remember.It wasn't Exit Inn and it was the first time I saw Bobby Bare Jr who opened the show.Still a pretty cool shot that brings back fond memories of Johnny and Jim jamming.

EC

heh "FREE PACO"   :)

That's a nice one, antoniostrohs.

antoniostrohs

corey

Wow. That's great. Why haven't we seen that before?

antoniostrohs

To tell the truth just recently learn how to post photos.That one was in downtown Louisville Waterfront concert from a couple summers ago.The boys all came out wearing funny hats.

antoniostrohs

Not exactly a band picture but still a pretty cool shot of Patrick.

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

jacksoncooper

Also from that Waterfront show (8-28-02):

And from a headliner's show with Bobby Bare Jr. (1-4-03):

McGuire

All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

fiftymillimeter

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Chills

I love those black and white shots. Heard they are more expensive to develop though, is that true?

thebigbang

Quick story about that shot.  That's Two Tone with his back to the camera. He'd just gotten caught up in the moment, smashed his bass against the floor, sat down on one of the monitors, rolled a smoke and watched Johnny and Jim stomp out another great Jacket stinger.  Jacketeered indeed!

somebody just got Jacketeered.
8)
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

fiftymillimeter

QuoteI love those black and white shots. Heard they are more expensive to develop though, is that true?

if you take them to wolf, yeah. if you do them yourself (easy, i promise) it's cheaper than color.

EC

If you do it in photoshop, it's free!  ;)

Chills

QuoteIf you do it in photoshop, it's free!  ;)

That's a good point...