*******First annual "One Big Holiday Camp"*******

Started by sweatboard, Jan 17, 2007, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

BAD.  ASS.   :o

for the record:  i make a pretty bitchin sangria.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

megisnotreal

Quoteyeah, here's a video from a party we hosted last November. Check it out. It is FUN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxLGh3IUF-A
A_delle

please, teach me how to do this. it is awesome.

A_delle

That girl,

I would teach it to you in a heartbeat! Perhaps we can meet up At Dawn at the Fest and celebrate it with fire! ;)

I actually learned a lot of what I know from the internet - if you search long and hard enough and make yourself some props, you can learn it, too. All you need is rhythm, some socks with tennis balls in em, and some sheer sexiness. Then the "balls" to do it with fire! muuuu-ahahah!  ;D
-i got a fever,
and the only prescription
is more cowbell!

EAZYE

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

the jenerator

i thinka i ama likin where itsa goin....beach or farm, both serve the purpose--however, beach house may mean neighboors, or worse, straggling teens....farm means solitude, openness and serenity...but i was never one to say no to a big ass ocean....

tell ya what...athens and assville are neary the ole atlantic coast....read..outer banks...off season...kick asss 20 person house wih pool and hot tub for $1500-2000 for a week....if for a weekdn, much much cheaper.....hum......

oh, and don't say i never bring good bourbon to a party...
don't stop till you get enough...

ms. yvon

Quote...or worse, straggling teens...
;D ;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteyeah, here's a video from a party we hosted last November. Check it out. It is FUN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxLGh3IUF-A
A_delle

Um...that makes me kind of want you.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

QuoteThat girl,

I would teach it to you in a heartbeat! Perhaps we can meet up At Dawn at the Fest and celebrate it with fire! ;)

I actually learned a lot of what I know from the internet - if you search long and hard enough and make yourself some props, you can learn it, too. All you need is rhythm, some socks with tennis balls in em, and some sheer sexiness. Then the "balls" to do it with fire! muuuu-ahahah!  ;D

yes!

socks--check
tennis balls--check
sheer sexiness--check
rhythm--check
metaphorical "balls"--check

damnit, this is gonna own!  

aMD

got some bad news on venues.  my friend's farm in shelbyville has fallen through because it's actually his parents farm and they're not too hip unfortunately.  I still have one more in I can check with but it's not looking real good right now.  We've got to be able to find somebody in the state with some land and a love for the jacket!  Keep looking and thinking people.  We may have to switch gears and think about a beachhouse afterall.  Like I said a while back, all we need is a place and a time and everything else will fall into place!  Make it happen, people!

In other news, the bass player that I often play with said that he would get time off from work to come down from Boston to play this thing.  So a one night Your Evening Windbreaker reunion may be in the works!  

sweatboard

Mabey if we don't have any locked down plans on some farm land by the end of this week we should go ahead and look into a beach house.  A beach house sounds kind of sexy to me anyway.
There's Still Time.........

thebigbang

I know a patch of Kentucky green where all of your intended bacchanalia and MMJ worship would be well received.  The RED X marks the spot.  I suggest Saturday May 5.

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

megisnotreal

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

vespachick

Quote"if you will it, dude, it is no dream."

Hee hee, I literally just watched it again.  Dude, that rules.  Who wants to go golfing?
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

sweatboard

I'm thinking beach house at this point, nintendo ice hockey, 3am okonokos showing, who's got a lead on a beach house?  I want to swim in the ocean with a bunch of you freaks.
There's Still Time.........

DaFunkyPrecedent

i know of one in california...Monteray.

PS...do u guys do fun drugs?
God damn those shaky knees.

megisnotreal

Quotei know of one in california...Monteray.

PS...do u guys do fun drugs?

i do boring ones.

anybody wanna freebase some asprin? ;)

.Walt

i don't smoking weed anymore. i snort it now, and trust me it a lot more fun ;D
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

BH

This whole idea seems to be dying a slow death.  Can we really not find an open field big enough for some privacy and a bonfire for 30 (plus or minus) people?  Come on people.  I could handle it in St. Louis, but that really isn't very convienent for anyone except me.  It should be in Jacket Mecca. (Louvuhl)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megisnotreal

we should rock out mammoth cave. they have year-round free camping. and the rangers aren't all up in your shit, either. i've had some pretty fun nights out there.