in the meantime: 3 "new" releases

Started by aMD, Mar 13, 2007, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmccubbin@work

QuoteI added the Harrison album.  I was just thinking since Jim has his own label now and if they take a while to get the new album produced, then perhaps this might be a good time to finally release this album.  Probably just wishful thinking but whatever.
My Favorite Band + My favorite Beatle.  I would climb a mountain for this.

indeed!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

aMD

the picture disc is here!

http://clicks1.musictoday.com/cts/click?q=1;101142;j5%2BNkTrXtIwh8BRq0hLG6xqf9ffBd6PY&src=NEWS101142

the trilogy is complete.  hopefully those two possible releases see the light of day!

The DARK

All ages??? I'm not exactly sure that you can listen to those pieces with your 5 year old kids.  :-/

Though I will be buying this for sure.  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

getinthevan

Sweet...  I'm buying this right now.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

mjkoehler

QuoteAll ages??? I'm not exactly sure that you can listen to those pieces with your 5 year old kids.  :-/

umm my 5 and 9 year old quote the whole Oregon Trail thing. Nothing like seeing a 5 year recite the whole "lead a big pile of...." part. It's really hard to tell them not do that when I'm laughing.

The DARK

QuoteAll ages??? I'm not exactly sure that you can listen to those pieces with your 5 year old kids.  :-/

umm my 5 and 9 year old quote the whole Oregon Trail thing. Nothing like seeing a 5 year recite the whole "lead a big pile of...." part. It's really hard to tell them not do that when I'm laughing.

Maybe it's just my uptight parents who are convinced that no one under 12 should listen to that. Ah well, great comedy anyway.  :)

Anyone heard the second piece? The Sirius taping ended with Anytime.
In another time, in another place, in another face