Dear Riny (AKA  -  My Morning Santa)

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Dec 19, 2007, 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Dear My Morning Santa;

I was thinking, that maybe it would be cool if you gave us all a small little Christmas gift on Christmas morning in the form of "New Album News".   Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting release dates, album artwork, or even support tour information.  Just a small little tidbit.  A "musical stocking stuffer" if you will.  

Even if it's just something like, "Hey, I was hanging out with the boys, and they were recording this one song called ______ and damn, it was soooo good.  You guys are gonna shit!"

Or, maybe just a tiny update on when the studio work is scheduled to be complete, etc, etc.  Nothing big, but I just need to invision something, ya know?  If you have to make it up even, that's cool too, I won't hold you to anything. ;)

I've been a good boy.  I promise.

Dave
Jacketville, USA

Oh, and just so you know, this is what my stocking looks like......

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

primushead

I think we deserve way more.

Like, go ahead and start a nasty rumor among the band.  One that makes them break up, and then fill the open slots with 5 or 6 deserving members from the board.  

And this is the bare minimum.

CC

you guys are gonna shit!

merry xmas :)

Jellyfish

This is gold,required listening at my house,along with the MMJ Xmas album.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

darkglow

...... and yet we remain some of the most un-informed fans in the business of good music.

BH

Quoteyou guys are gonna shit!

merry xmas :)

:o   ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.