NME confirm album new album title, 'Evil Urges'...

Started by fortbethel, Jan 29, 2008, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatswhatshesaid

Quoteevil urges makes me think of thrusting. someone thrusting in my face.
mmmmmmmmmmmm......thrusting. that there takes me back to the good ol' days.

kyjed48

There's definitely some carnal overtones with the title!  You know "Evil Urges."  Wasn't sure if we'd all covered that topic yet!  ;)
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteThere's definitely some carnal overtones with the title!  You know "Evil Urges."  Wasn't sure if we'd all covered that topic yet!  ;)
yeah, we should start a thread that mmj is breaking up because they couldnt decide between "evil urges" and "thrusting in your face."

whothrewthecake

thrusting in your face has got to be the title. i don't even care. top of all the charts. BILLBOARD #1 BABYYYYY

thatswhatshesaid

Quotethrusting in your face has got to be the title. i don't even care. top of all the charts. BILLBOARD #1 BABYYYYY
well you need to suggest that to them. i think they would go for it. however, if they dont, my brother benjamin will name our first album that. if thats cool and only if mmj doesnt want it of course. but i think they will second think the title.

ycartrob

Quotethrusting in your face has got to be the title.

I'm confused, b/c originally you said thrusting in my face, and now you're saying thrusting in your face.

it's this sort of inconsistency that's gonna make me absolutely go ballistic here.

Dorothy_Mantooth

hey cake, you should ask the band for an interview, and your first question should be "So guys, what was it like to make Thrusting In Your Face a reality? Do you think TIYF is a watershed moment? Do you guys read Highlights?"
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

thatswhatshesaid

I'm confused, b/c originally you said thrusting in my face, and now you're saying thrusting in your face.

it's this sort of inconsistency that's gonna make me absolutely go ballistic here.
how about "thrusting in OUR face?"

whothrewthecake

g.d. it tracy. ok i'm going with thrusting in your face simply because it will show how evil the urges really are. STILL TIME TO CHANGE THE ALBUM NAME BOYZZZZZZZZZZ. listen to cakey

Dorothy_Mantooth

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

YOU HEARD IT HERE EVERYBODY

the new album has been changed to [size=20]thrusting in your face[/size]
and bo reads highlightsTHAT IS NEWS
THIS IS THE KIND OF UP TO THE MINUTE INTERNETS COMMUNITY THAT WE HAVE CREATED

EC

eff it to hell, cake, my stomach is killing me.

sweatboard

My Morning Jacket is "Thrusting In Your Face"

See when Cake was talking she was talking about how she liked it thrusted in "her" face.  Thus she is the thrustee and the band is the thruster.  I hope this clears it up.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Also, I don't understand why there aren't three new seperate threads about the new album name already.  Will someone PM fortbethel and let him know what's going on.

Thanks,

Brian  
There's Still Time.........

Dorothy_Mantooth

EC, no one takes advantage of that scrolling text like you. NOBODY. Why are Highlights Magazines only found in Dentists' offices? and apparently in the trunk in Bo's bedroom?

EC

i'm pretty sure that bo goes to the dentist 80% more often than most people, so there might be some correlation there.  but, wait, didn't he talk about that in a pictorial once?  just go to your room and look at the ceiling - i think he talks about it in one of those...

ManNamedTruth

lol! this thread got turned around nicely. good work CC. cooler heads prevailed.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

whothrewthecake

I LOVE THE INTERNETS. LONG LIVE THRUSTING IN YOUR FACE.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotebut, wait, didn't he talk about that in a pictorial once?  just to to your room and look at the ceiling - i think he talks about it in one of those...

hey i need to know wtf you are talking about. luv you jadlk;sf8af the mom juice i'm drinking tastes like cat piss bye

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotecooler heads prevailed.

if by "cooler," you mean people who are obsessed with thrusting, then yes. pretty much, i think thrusting will always turn that frown upside down. it's like skittles or christmas or some junk