NME confirm album new album title, 'Evil Urges'...

Started by fortbethel, Jan 29, 2008, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

this is a clean board and we don't talk about our heroin habits

BH

QuoteI hate zero people.

What could you possibly have against the techno stylings of Spyros Faros and Thanos Hw?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=199952424
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kyjed48

Quotecooler heads prevailed.

if by "cooler," you mean people who are obsessed with thrusting, then yes. pretty much, i think thrusting will always turn that frown upside down. it's like skittles or christmas or some junk

That's hilarious!!
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

thatswhatshesaid

if by "cooler," you mean people who are obsessed with thrusting, then yes. pretty much, i think thrusting will always turn that frown upside down. it's like skittles or christmas or some junk
i'm going to have to go with "some junk"

ManNamedTruth

yeah, you gals deserve most of the credit that i originally gave to CC.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

sweatboard

yeah, you gals deserve most of the credit that i originally gave to CC.

I know who I'm going to be PM'ing next time an internet skirmish breaks out....EC, The Cake, and The Tooth.  They are like internet super heroes.  Snuffing out Evil Threads everywhere.  Extinguishing them with their strange fetishes.

There's Still Time.........

corey

Wow.... I forgot that I even posted that... then I come back and see this shitstorm.

My bad, y'all.

My bad.

Also, I'm sorry for being so anal about the duplicate thread thing. It gets under my skin, but I should just learn to keep my mouth shut about it.

My bad.

Dorothy_Mantooth

QuoteMy bad.

don't feel too bad. this thread got really good after the second page. i think that's when a few of us ladies started drinking heavily. sike/i might actually be serious/no.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

pawpaw

QuoteMy bad.

don't feel too bad. this thread got really good after the second page. i think that's when a few of us ladies started drinking heavily. sike/i might actually be serious/no.

Did you just say "sike"? As in: "Dude, your bike's totally rad.....SIKE, it's a piece of crap!!!" Sike like that?!?!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ManNamedTruth

QuoteMy bad.

Did you just say "sike"? As in: "Dude, your bike's totally rad.....SIKE, it's a piece of crap!!!" Sike like that?!?!

is there any other sike?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Hawkeye

QuoteI sometimes get the feeling that CC is on top of some mountain in the Himalaya's, legs crossed, keyboard in lap, computer turned off. His buttocks hovering an inch above the snow packed peak as his gaze turns towards the heavens. He types with the fingers of his soul, getting his messages upon the light fantastic and the wisdom of a snail, or, perhaps, a llama.

Either that, or he's some creepy dude in Iowa, living in his mom's basement, sitting in his Superman uderroos, typing away manically, eating cheetoes, getting the keys all covered in orange, crusty goodness, all the while his mother yelling down to the stairs that the police had been by again today asking for his whereabouts; a dog baying in the backyard, half starved on apathy.

What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?

This one hits way too close to home, if I only had a dog to starve!  I could be the next Modaroboto!  But seriously, why is the creepy guy always from Iowa?!?  The guy from Roadtrip who joins the cult in Iowa, for example...just wondering if there's a reason you picked Iowa...let me inside Tracy, let me inside...I'm sure it was just random but I had to ask.  And Bo definitely reads Highlights.  He and Jim fight over the best stickers.  I'm not sure what to think of this album title?  Sounds like it could be a dark one...
We could.

pawpaw

QuoteMy bad.

is there any other sike?

I guess I'd never seen it written, it caught me off guard/got me excited  :) I was mostly amdiring the fact that someone busted out with sike!

ycartrob

This one hits way too close to home, if I only had a dog to starve!  I could be the next Modaroboto!  But seriously, why is the creepy guy always from Iowa?!?  The guy from Roadtrip who joins the cult in Iowa, for example...just wondering if there's a reason you picked Iowa...let me inside Tracy, let me inside...

sorry, I can't tell you.

Dorothy_Mantooth

QuoteAnd Bo definitely reads Highlights.  He and Jim fight over the best stickers.

this is the most likely event anyone has ever proposed.

QuoteDid you just say "sike"? As in: "Dude, your bike's totally rad.....SIKE, it's a piece of crap!!!" Sike like that?!?!

you bet your sweet ass i did. and i'll do it again.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

pawpaw

QuoteAnd Bo definitely reads Highlights.  He and Jim fight over the best stickers.

QuoteDid you just say "sike"? As in: "Dude, your bike's totally rad.....SIKE, it's a piece of crap!!!" Sike like that?!?!

Alright then...I'm a big fan of sike, I just haven't heard it for a while, and now I'm counting on you to lead the sike revival!!! ;D

Or maybe sike never left, maybe I'm the one that left sike...in that case, sike, if you're reading this....I'm sorry. You're a sweet word, totally sweet really. No, more awesome than sweet actually. But my point is, I'm not sure why I stopped using you, but sike, I want you back. :'(

tomEisenbraun

This thread has been offically named "inane" by a factor of 525.67.

(Note, three points were added to the original score of 522.67 due to Tracy being an asshole and getting away with it because we all worship his impressive penis, thereby ignoring aMD's beautifully wry wit and cunning.)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

buymycar

Alright then...I'm a big fan of sike, I just haven't heard it for a while, and now I'm counting on you to lead the sike revival!!! ;D

Or maybe sike never left, maybe I'm the one that left sike...in that case, sike, if you're reading this....I'm sorry. You're a sweet word, totally sweet really. No, more awesome than sweet actually. But my point is, I'm not sure why I stopped using you, but sike, I want you back. :'(

I'm fairly certain that it's spelled 'psych' as in using psychology to fake someone out.  Then again, I'm psycho, so I know all about it.

pawpaw

I'm fairly certain that it's spelled 'psych' as in using psychology to fake someone out.  Then again, I'm psycho, so I know all about it.

Well excuuuUUUuuuUUUUse ME! I didn't know that Sigmund "buymycar" Freud was the judge of the spelling bee!!! ;)

Actually, that makes pretty good sense. Thanks.

whothrewthecake

the correct spelling is most definitely "psych" but when i was 8 scribbling it on my friend's notebook i didn't know any better. and sike just looks funnier anyway.

thrusting in your face.

The DARK

Okay, this thread has gone from  >:( to  ;D to  :-?
In another time, in another place, in another face