I know this topic has already been brought up...

Started by Fat_Old_Sun, Nov 14, 2005, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meddle

Ok... Does anybody know the situation in the band with drugs... Are they smoking, tripping, anything?
...And Some Are Angels...

corey

My guess is that this probably shouldn't be discussed here.

Just a guess.

Meddle

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I would guess that they do drugs but I wouldn't say that's what defines them as people or musicians.  If you see Jim at a show or something you could just ask him, or just e-mail him or something and ask what drugs he does and how often.

Meddle

dragonboy

You think he's going to reply to someone he doesn't know & tell them about the drugs he takes (if he does...)
I doubt that very much.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Meddle

dragonboy

There was a famous case in the UK I think last year where some dick was boasting that he was a dealer on friendsunited.co.uk
The police got a hold of it, contacted him pretending to be a someone from his old school, met up with him undercover & busted him!!!
True story  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteIt's sort of a private matter right?  

I think Sweatboard was right first time.
If someone knows that the band have the occasional puff or drop the occasional tab don't post it here.

Respect the bands privacy & let it be  :)

sweatboard

So I guess at this point we are all on the same page.  If it's not something you would ask him personally we should probably just leave it alone.  

ratsprayer

QuoteThere was a famous case in the UK I think last year where some dick was boasting that he was a dealer on friendsunited.co.uk
The police got a hold of it, contacted him pretending to be a someone from his old school, met up with him undercover & busted him!!!
True story  ;D

busted him for dealing antiques?   ;D ;D ;D

Meddle

yeah, but i remember reading a thread titles "does jim smoke?"

plus can a cop honestly do anything about it if you smoke? if they never catch you which they wouldnt really tryu to do... im saying--say a cop hears of a popular band that does drugs.. what can they do about it??

dragonboy

busted him for dealing antiques?   ;D ;D ;D

Paintings  ;)

EC

Hi there Fat Old Sun.  The dudes here are right.  I think that smoking thread remained pretty devoid of any true facts, and mostly remained speculation.  

Besides - who cares?  We get the good music.  In my books, that's alllll that matterz.   :D

dragonboy

13 Jan 2003

A drug dealer who bragged to former schoolmates on Friends Reunited about how much money he was making selling cocaine has been jailed after police saw his online boasting.

Raymond Casling, 24, who had attended Rye Hills School in Redcar, Teesside said on the website: "I'm doing very well. I'm selling a lot of charlie in Redcar and I've got three sports cars."

Local police had been investigating Casling even before seeing his Friends Reunited posting.

They were suspicious of his lavish lifestyle, complete with a Porsche 911, despite his legal earnings of only £45 per week working in a seaside amusement arcade.

Detective Constable Tim Murphy from the Langbaurgh Drugs Squad expressed incredulity at Casling's stupidity for boasting about his shady drugs deals on one of the most popular websites in the UK.

Casling was jailed last week for three years.

;D ;D ;D

sweatboard

Quotedo you think he'd reply?

It depends on how much Crack he had already smoked.  ;D

Meddle

i dont want yall to miss the point im trying to say... i love their music with or without the use of drugs.. the only reason i would wonder is to basically know what kindof guys they are

EC

It depends on how much Crack he had already smoked.  ;D
That's a very big joke in case anybody thought different.

(liiiiittle piiiidgers)
(that's a quote from a christmas story)
(it means "impressionable minds")
;)

EC

Quotei dont want yall to miss the point im trying to say... i love their music with or without the use of drugs.. the only reason i would wonder is to basically know what kindof guys they are
I would say, by all accounts, that they're the good kind of guys.  :)