Still No Cen FLA Listening Party

Started by rccola71, May 27, 2008, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Yet still ANOTHER REASON NOT TO MOVE TO THE "BALL SACK" OF THE UNITED STATES...Weather sucks,melting pot of losers(myself included),pedophiles,etc,etc...gotta get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!    Do yourself a favor....never consider Florida unless you want to deal with ALL   the other rejects in the US :(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

bowl of soup

Oh, stop allready.  We have the Rays and Disney, don't we?  Just steal EU from the internet and we can have our own listening party.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Juls

Welcome to Flori-DUH my friend!  Shall we create our own party in the Bay area?!?! ;)

TheBigChicken

QuoteWelcome to Flori-DUH my friend!  Shall we create our own party in the Bay area?!?! ;)
when where ...all 3 of us can have a blast

bowl of soup

We should - but I have a vast history of planning things that never happen.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TheBigChicken

Juls

Wow should I wear a thong & sell hotdogs to those who passby to enjoy the tunes?  If you know Gandy beach you know what I'm talking about, LMAO!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Juls

My true thoughts were possibly Davis Island or even a local studio my man & some friends run.  However, I must not plan or committ since I will be back home in Key West for the week.  Sorry folks!  :P

I will say though the album effin ROCKS!  I got the Evil Urge & already treated my ears to it....  :D