MMJ mention in new Rolling Stone

Started by thepennylaneNYC, Oct 07, 2008, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

I left it at home but they mentioned it in a blurb about Dead Confederate somewhere in first 10 pages or so..making a comparison--giving MMJ a run for their money when it comes to ....blah blah blah

hopefully someone will post--
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

Love Dogg

QuoteI left it at home but they mentioned it in a blurb about Dead Confederate somewhere in first 10 pages or so..making a comparison--giving MMJ a run for their money when it comes to ....blah blah blah

hopefully someone will post--

Still haven't found it.  The only thing I saw was a brief about the Obama benefits.  Is it the re-do one with Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show on the cover?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

TEO

Issue #1063, page 78. "Dead Confederate could give My Morning Jacket a very hard time in Dixie-guitar-hurricane combat." I believe there was a lag of either 1 or 2 issues where they were not mentioned recently so I was glad to see them back in this issue.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

easy way

QuoteIssue #1063, page 78. "Dead Confederate could give My Morning Jacket a very hard time in Dixie-guitar-hurricane combat." I believe there was a lag of either 1 or 2 issues where they were not mentioned recently so I was glad to see them back in this issue.

Walker's a great guitarist, but ain't nobody touchin' my Jacket...
;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

easy way

Come to think of it...Jason reminds me a lot of Patrick behind the kit. Maybe it's the hair.  ;)

***not trying to start an MMJ > DC war or anything...we've all moved on from those antics, right?  ;D
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."