Live from the Palms on Jan. 13th

Started by NoVa_NoLa, Jan 08, 2009, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumbeli

I'm from Austria and had no problems buying it at all. Picked up an itunes gift card and it worked.
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

searchinbig

QuoteToo bad this is an iTunes exclusive.  I have never bought anything from the iTunes store, and I never will.  I simply refuse.  I never even open the program.

I haven't either. Hopelessly old-school here. But I've heard the EP. I consider myself a big fan, and look forward to the next studio album, but to me this EP is pretty non-essential anyway. Even if it was on CD, I'd probably pass. The old songs are done nicely, but hey, I have them on TTF.....and Dear Wife does nothing for me.

Don't be surprised if by the time MMJ's next 'album' comes out, it ends up being download only. I hate to admit it too, but CDs are dying a fast death, unfortunately.

I dont think CD's are dying out as quickly as some might think. Ive heard people who work at best buy, etc. say their CD sales are surprisingly strong. Almost everytime I go to a local new & used CD and DVD shop, theres 15+ people in there.

Also, contrary to popular belief, 10's of millions of people jst in the USA dont have computers and therefor cant download music.

As some here have already said with even more feeling the same way, it just feels better driving to wherever, getting that CD/vinyl/album whatever in your hand, and putting it on in your car or when you get home.

And no, MMJ's next album will not only be available via download  :)

Agreed. And probably 10's of millions don't have ipods either.

My daughter gave me her old one and I find it to be a pain in the ass to use, and I am by no means technically challenged.

Plugging it in, battery life, if you lose it, etc. etc.

Yup, I'm a dinosaur. Good thread, btw.  :)

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."