American Idol in Louisville

Started by Bigsky, Jan 21, 2009, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

American Idol is in Louisville tonight (yes I'm watching a bit of it, but just the auditions because they are too funny). I think it would have been great if Jim James went to the auditions under an alias and rocked their pants off. What song could he have song? It would have been classic... ;D

ritchiem4812

That guy singing George Jones was hilarious. I loved it.

Love Dogg

QuoteAmerican Idol is in Louisville tonight...I think it would have been great if Jim James went to the auditions under an alias and rocked their pants off....

I don't think Simon would think Jim is a good singer...and that is why I don't care for American Idol-esque music...it's not good...it has no soul...it has no wisdom.  With that being said...the auditions are funny.  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

aMillionDreams

I hate to admit I watch it, but I do get a kick out of the auditions.  Once all the "good" singers are left though, it gets boring and only reminds me of how soulless that music and the general public are, so I stop watching.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

searchinbig

Yup. The auditions are the best part. Man, some of those people!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

goose

Yeah after the auditions, it pretty much turns into "Who can we mold into what we want?"  And all those people love the fact they become pawns in pop culture.  It is kind of horrid now that I think about it!
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Penny Lane

if i start watching, i'm hooked. (although i want some of the pills paula is taking!! wow) last night there was this really (hot) awesome singer from ohio!! nice!! hometown boy. i'll be rooting for the ohio guy--saying it now. he'll get to the top 10 i'm sure.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill