Mystically Transform Us..

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Sep 24, 2009, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

into beasts.  so we may hunt nor gather, pillaging and eating mushrooms.  give me a show near by mr. yames.   I beg of thee.

it may be months I understand this, but for now I shall wait and wonder what magic you shall bring.  perhaps some skanky hoes to tickle my tip, or some outrageous chronic that you've gathered from your rock n roll friends.  for now the hour is upon us, to rock.  have fun you lucky dickheads who get to go to M.O.F. and see M Ward, Conor, and YY.  damn you all to heaven.

give me shows.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

oh yeah detroit is where you have to play.  my bad.  I figured since we were pals and all them members already know where I lived.

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

TGMC421

QuoteIs this real life?

;D ;D ;D

AlwxanderD10

QuoteIs this real life?

;D ;D ;D
I second that ;D ;D

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

gimme gimme gimme shows now!!

AMightyCaporal

QuoteIs this real life?

;D ;D ;D
I second that ;D ;D

I enjoyed my own humor on that one as well.  ;D
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteIs this real life?

;D ;D ;D
I second that ;D ;D

the humor on this board is always a delight.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteIs this real life?

;D ;D ;D
I second that ;D ;D

:-*

AMightyCaporal

QuoteIs this real life?

;D ;D ;D
I second that ;D ;D

I'll agree with that statement.  There is always a good laugh to be had on this forum- a lot of funny/quirky people.  I've noticed that I share the same sense of humor with a lot of people here- it truly is a delight

AMightyCaporal

except for BH, he's a racist!  ;)