What song do you hope NOT to hear on the new tour?

Started by kyleschaffer, Mar 05, 2010, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but I really hope I don't hear...[size=20]stupid audience members who think it's a good time to talk really loud during a MMJ show[/size]...just shut up and dance.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but I really hope I don't hear...[size=20]stupid audience members who think it's a good time to talk really loud during a MMJ show[/size]...just shut up and dance.

perfect!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

SplatSplatSplat

i could do without "the Librarian".  Too many other slow, acoustic songs in the catalog that are heads and shoulders above this sing.  Plenty of similar songs that never get played...Also, "thank you, too."

The older the songs on the setlist, the better IMHO.
You need it.  That's for sure.

ynwa

Quote"The Pina Colada Song"

reverse psychology

i hate this fucking song so much but i'm pretty sure i'd go absolutely bananas if mmj ripped it live.  context is key.

EDIT: i guess i should clarify - context is key FOR ME.  for example: while on vacation in ireland, my friend & i were in this completely packed pub in dublin & neil diamond's "sweet caroline" came on the jukebox. we sniggered to ourselves and i actually said something like, "oh my god.  neil diamond?  really???"  next thing we knew the entire place broke out in sing-along & within seconds we too were both belting it out, having the time of our lives.  i love that song now.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Penny Lane

reverse psychology

i hate this fucking song so much but i'm pretty sure i'd go absolutely bananas if mmj ripped it live.  context is key.

EDIT: i guess i should clarify - context is key FOR ME.  for example: while on vacation in ireland, my friend & i were in this completely packed pub in dublin & neil diamond's "sweet caroline" came on the jukebox. we sniggered to ourselves and i actually said something like, "oh my god.  neil diamond?  really???"  next thing we knew the entire place broke out in sing-along & within seconds we too were both belting it out, having the time of our lives.  i love that song now.

you better f-in clarify!  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ynwa

reverse psychology

you better f-in clarify!  ;)

yeah, thought it best seeing as how everyone in here is so uppity  ;)
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Honest Man

Quotethis thread= :-[ :-/

so you are in disagreement with me and would like to head a 13 minute Good Intentions?

hmm..

This would be amazing!
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

mahg33ta

LOL that this thread is still chugging along.   That reminds me, I promised to start a "positive" thread after getting spanked for this and never did.   I will do so now.

capt. scotty

You want to burn a CD of Okonokos, but the whole thing won't fit on the only disk you have.  What tunes will you cut?

O is the One...I dont dislike, I just like it the least of a great assortment of tracks

You're on a desert island (I know we've seen this thread before).  Except this time, you're allowed all tracks by MMJ EXCEPT one.  Which one is it?

Good Intentions
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons