MMJ hit the studio! - article

Started by SaraBananaBear, Aug 05, 2010, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

QuoteMay? Sounds like a lock for Bonnaroo next year.

my thoughts exactly....perhaps a much-deserved main stage show???

no sh*t!! these were my first thoughts, too...

has anyone heard that Dave Matthews BOUGHT the bonnaroo farm? my friend read it somewhere but we can't find the article...

Dave Matthews bought the farm?!?  Rest in peace.  [smiley=engel017.gif]

that would explain DMB as a headliner, giving a 70 min craptastic performance this year...the thing is, it was a tweet or an article and i can't find anything to confirm it anywhere....? awful, i know...

i totally see them headlining next summer, though...long overdue

You should have stayed and shroomed with me (the show was still craptastic.) Only thing is, I had to fend off frat boys and sorostitutes from falling all over the boys.  >:(

Next year, its ON
Because we're all in this together...

e_wind

Quotebonnaroo next year is the 10th aniversery so the line up should be truly epic. considering they gave arguably the best bonnaroo performance ever I wouldn't be surprised. lets not forget forecastle though! i would rather see them there.

Bonnaroo, Forecastle, the waterfront, the stadium, my backyard....anywhere!!!  I'm getting my tix this Thursday for the stadium show.  Wish I was going to OL.....  As far as Broo goes, they need to be Saturday night on the What Stage until the skins bust, the strings break, and the voice goes hoarse.  

so youre going to ear-x-tacy? i can't decide if i want to go wait outside ear x tacy for hours or not. i can't see what the significance of the presale tickets are
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Ghosts_on_TV

The Dave Matthews hate boggles my mind.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

mike

Not a Matthews fan really but where is the 70 minute set coming from?

Dave Matthews Band's Epic Jams Wrap Bonnaroo 2010

Two songs into their sprawling, two-and-a-half-hour set on the final night of Bonnaroo, Dave Matthews Band  played "You Might Die Trying" and Matthews leaned into the microphone and sang what could be Bonnaroo's motto: "If you give, you begin to live." Sunday marked Matthews' third appearance at the fest that's grown up much like the singer himself. But Matthews was ready to return to his roots, stretching nearly every track into an epic jam, the songs' structures abandoned in favor of endless boogie.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/116616

Jenny

Quotebonnaroo next year is the 10th aniversery so the line up should be truly epic. considering they gave arguably the best bonnaroo performance ever I wouldn't be surprised. lets not forget forecastle though! i would rather see them there.

Bonnaroo, Forecastle, the waterfront, the stadium, my backyard....anywhere!!!  I'm getting my tix this Thursday for the stadium show.  Wish I was going to OL.....  As far as Broo goes, they need to be Saturday night on the What Stage until the skins bust, the strings break, and the voice goes hoarse.  

so youre going to ear-x-tacy? i can't decide if i want to go wait outside ear x tacy for hours or not. i can't see what the significance of the presale tickets are

cash only at ear-x so i'm not camping after all -- my dad almost had a cow thinking about me maybe getting held up while camping to get his ticket

Love Dogg

QuoteMay? Sounds like a lock for Bonnaroo next year.

my thoughts exactly....perhaps a much-deserved main stage show???

no sh*t!! these were my first thoughts, too...

has anyone heard that Dave Matthews BOUGHT the bonnaroo farm? my friend read it somewhere but we can't find the article...

Dave Matthews bought the farm?!?  Rest in peace.  [smiley=engel017.gif]

;D ;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."