It Still Moves on Vinyl

Started by carsoni4, Aug 21, 2010, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danz

I'm pretty sure the colored version of AD and TTF are reissues. 

I wish there was some kind of MMJ vinyl guide.... ::)

danz

1linewonder

I have 2 copies of the original Badman pressing with the number BRC-968 for sale. Email if interested jeffroutson79@gmail.com. All they are doing is collecting dust on my shelf and need to go to someone who will actually enjoy them. $35 + shipping each.

Dillsnufus

Quote from: 1linewonder on Jul 13, 2011, 12:34 PM
I have 2 copies of the original Badman pressing with the number BRC-968 for sale. Email if interested jeffroutson79@gmail.com. All they are doing is collecting dust on my shelf and need to go to someone who will actually enjoy them. $35 + shipping each.

dang would've made a good bday present . i'll have to get back to you on that.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

aeroplume

i'm just getting into vinyl so i bought the repressing. i figured, hell, this will be the 2nd time i've bought these albums, why not make the 2nd time be the vinyl? i'm not an elitist or anything, i just really like vinyl A LOT better than cd. you get the cd with the vinyl, you're good to go!

sorry, but the only thing i would consider shelling out $60 to $70 for on vinyl would be my bloody valentine's loveless on vinyl. i bought most all the radiohead records on vinyl and most were all the capitol re-releases, and for the most part they werent that bad.but hey they sound good to me.

i love the packaging and the fact that i can burn a cd-r and play it in my car.thats the "portable" for me since my ipod got stolen a year ago.my physical copy of an album, for the most part, will be on vinyl solely from now on. i'm glad to have made some of my first vinyl purchases as a collector ISM through Circuital, for sure and can't wait to see them in tuscaloosa next month

:)

right on.