New limited edition picture discs

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Oct 14, 2010, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

Quote from: 1eyed_jack on Apr 14, 2011, 09:02 PM
Anyone know how much these cost? I'd love to get It Still Moves, but unfortunately, in Chicago they aren't getting many and I won't be able to get to a record store

I saw an order form for record stores for RSD, and it had each one at around 36 bucks a pop.  So, you're looking to drop over a C-note on all three.

Expensive week to be a MMJ fan.

vespachick

Just found EU & Z pic discs online for only $31.99 each!!!

Thank you internets!

:-* :thumbsup: :o
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ManNamedTruth

So I wasn't looking for them or expecting to find them, but I found It Sill Moves for $28 today! They had Evil Urges too but I passed on it, after seeing what they were going for on ebay, I plan to go back and get it. Didn't expect to see them this long after Record Store Day! I really wish they had Z though, I asked and they said they didn't get that one.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: vespachick on May 03, 2011, 07:55 PM
Just found EU & Z pic discs online for only $31.99 each!!!

Thank you internets!

:-* :thumbsup: :o

If you or anyone knows where I can get Z for a reasonable price please let me know.

subinai

i paid $39 plus shipping for ISM and Z. Found EU for $28 plus shipping on eBay. They are out there!

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: subinai on May 10, 2011, 12:35 PM
i paid $39 plus shipping for ISM and Z. Found EU for $28 plus shipping on eBay. They are out there!

Have you looked at ebay lately? Z is up to 70 bucks now.

ManNamedTruth

So i tracked down Z after calling about 6 different places, probably gonna drive to downtown Pittsburgh tomorrow to pick it up. I also got Evil Urges after I saw the prices they were going for. If this all works out I'll be paying $28 for each pic disc!  :thumbsup:

subinai

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on May 11, 2011, 04:23 PM
So i tracked down Z after calling about 6 different places, probably gonna drive to downtown Pittsburgh tomorrow to pick it up. I also got Evil Urges after I saw the prices they were going for. If this all works out I'll be paying $28 for each pic disc!  :thumbsup:

Nice!!!

buymycar

Z Picture Disc available as part of ATO's Summer Kickoff Sale (says limited quantities available):

http://atorecords.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=126_60983&pc=ATLP56

CountSA

Quote from: buymycar on May 30, 2013, 10:41 PM
Z Picture Disc available as part of ATO's Summer Kickoff Sale (says limited quantities available):

Nice find!  I couldn't bring myself to splurge on it but I did grab a autographed All Birds Say, and Celebracion De La Ciudad Natal both priced at $10 each.

robb

might as well ask, does anybody have an extra ISM pic disc?
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

justbcuzido

Quote from: CountSA on Jun 05, 2013, 11:00 AM

Nice find!  I couldn't bring myself to splurge on it but I did grab a autographed All Birds Say, and Celebracion De La Ciudad Natal both priced at $10 each.

Where'd you snag the All Birds Say?
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

justbcuzido

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jun 06, 2013, 10:58 AM
Quote from: CountSA on Jun 05, 2013, 11:00 AM

Where'd you snag the All Birds Say?

Never mind, just had to follow the link. Picked up the same two items as you.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.