Is Jim james single

Started by Laura, May 23, 2006, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura

Sorry, I know this is lame and boring for most people, but I want to know: is Jim James single? What's his deal?

ChiefOKONO

i heard he was going out with Lindsey Lohan

tomEisenbraun

i heard he married britney spears and adopted her baby.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Coltrane

Quotei heard he married britney spears and adopted her baby.

and then she dropped that baby....on his head.
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

ycartrob

QuoteSorry, I know this is lame and boring for most people, but I want to know: is Jim James single? What's his deal?

yes, there's just one of him. He's just one guy.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

jrat

and then she dropped that baby....on his head.

and then Jim kicked a feild goal with it, rugby style, perfect "Drop-Kick"

Straight answers are hard to come by
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

sweatboard

To actually answer the question, yes he is single, last I heard.  I think his relationship with the music is probably his priority as of now.  That doesn't mean he's not accepting BJ's backstage however.....at least that's what Tracy was telling us after the Nashville show.

Mr. T.

Let us know if you were able to do a Cynthia Plaster Caster kinda thing Laura, (or Tracy). I'd be very interested in any results.... ;)

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

ycartrob

QuoteTo actually answer the question, yes he is single, last I heard.  I think his relationship with the music is probably his priority as of now.  That doesn't mean he's not accepting BJ's backstage however.....at least that's what Tracy was telling us after the Nashville show.

Actually, that's not true. He charged me 20 bucks to blow him...

Laura

I didn't hear Tracy's account of Nashville. Will you repeat it?

ycartrob

what happens backstage stays backstage

sweatboard

hrmm... ok.  and really, does it matter?

It does if your in the buisness of giving blow job's backstage.

goldengirl

I don't think it really matters if he is single or not.
It's just kinda cool to have a little insight into someone's life that you think is interesting.

He is probably too busy with touring and writing and shit to have  girlfriend.  

Now this brings something to mind that is kinda off topic? I think about Lay Low and I wonder if that song is about someone in particular?
I mean it's obviously about a woman and sex...so was he thinking of someone specific? Or perhaps someone else wrote it in the band?
Anyone got any ideas???

ycartrob

Quoteare blowjobs really possessive?

yes, they are.

Laura

Men are so not fun to gossip with. If you're doling BJs out backstage or openly receiving them from groupies then anything goes in my opinion, but whatever.

Laura

You're right, I'm just out for gossip blood ;-)

I am curious about the lifestyle of MMJ and their tour habits and I do wonder how if affects songwriting, view on life etc (I agree with Goldengirl). I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on Jim, but it's hard for a young lady not to get attached to someone who moves them through music. As someone I consider "deep" I would be a tad disappointed to hear Jim was living life like LA Guns in 1989, I just had to ask. It would be like hearing that Jeff Tweedy was in it for the sex...

ratsprayer

i cant even imagine that jeff tweedy has sex.

*shudder*

:-/

goldengirl

I don't think there is anything wrong with having an inoccent crush on someone. I have a crush on Jim also.
He is just an  intriguing, smart, and creative person. Not to mention that when he sings it is just so relaxing and puts such a good vibe out there.
If he did have a girlfriend I would hope it would be no one like Lindsay Lohan.
I know when all the gossip magazines said she was dating Ryan Adams, not Bryan Adams, my friend Cori was not too happy.
She loves Ryan Adams.

Besides, now to all the bj talk, that is an image I don't know if I can get out of my head or not. Doesn't make me swoon thinking about Jim so much. Thanks Guys!!  ::)

I

ratsprayer

well i dont think jim would date lindsay lohan, but then again, i never thought someone like devendra banhart would date her, either.