Who's in the band?

Started by fhp, Jan 16, 2004, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhp

I caught the show at Workplay in Bham, and Jim introduced a new guitarist and keyboard player.  I didn't catch their names. Does anybody know 'em? And what's up with the references to Johnny's health in another thread on this forum?

clayton adams

The two new members are bo, the keyboardist, he is from cleveland. The guitarist is carl and he is from indiana. Danny and johnny left because touring got to them and they have lives back in louisville they want to continue. Danny will probably continue with his graphics designing and johnny will just do his own thing. Talked to the boys last night in birmingham and jim said they are all still good friends.

CC

hey all,
we'll have an update on the situation posted soon.

goldengator

carl bromel and bo koster i believe.

fhp

Thank you, CC. Thank you, Gator. I'll be checking back.

Oz

Well, I sure wanna hear all about it.
I'm ready when you are

Mike Nix

Yeah, last night I saw the jacket in Knoxville and Johnny and Danny weren't there, as you could imagine I was a little freaked out...  It didn't feel right, all of the frat boys that were there for the new album didn't know the difference, but I sure as hell did.  Anyway, what's even more disturbing about it is the new guitarist (Carl?) even looks like Johnny!  They still kicked ass of course, it just goes to show, as Jack Black says:  "the road is fuckin hard..."

Mike
Lexington,KY.

Typical_Fan

Everyone is talking about they've already seen the jacket. I want to see the jacket! Keep us informed on the new members, I'm new to the band and I don't know all names yet.