So Now We Enter The Waiting Phase...

Started by The_DARK, Mar 13, 2007, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

QuoteWe could start a collection to commission the guys to play at a wedding, or something.

Just throwing that out there, since it's been briefly mentioned in the past.
Yours?  ::)

Perhaps.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

whothrewthecake

dorothy and i have the perfect backyard in beautiful austin, texas they could play. all invited. must be ready to deal with crappy vodka and girlz in flip flopz.

Kel

im a little upset i missed it all.  i JUST got into them

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteim a little upset i missed it all.  i JUST got into them

Don't be upset, because you ARE into them.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

QuoteWe could start a collection to commission the guys to play at a wedding, or something.

"Please join the bride and groom as they celebrate their love for one another and ROCK THE FUCK OUT."

Can the invitations say this?

lyricjunkie

Being into them....
ahhh... tis a heavenly place to rest.
Talk less....
Say more.

Kel

Being into them....

trust me, i am extremely happy and pleased that i'm into them now :D  i'd just like to experience the heaven that is one of their live shows (so i'm told!)

Ghosts_on_TV

Being into them....

trust me, i am extremely happy and pleased that i'm into them now :D  i'd just like to experience the heaven that is one of their live shows (so i'm told!)

You were told correctly.  8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Aus9.5

I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I was not quite as impressed with Z then I was with all the other albums and EP's they came out prior.  It is good but it feels like the sound is just a little more mainstream and I miss the heavy reverb vocals and fuzzy faraway sound.
"Go to heaven for the climate, hell for the company"~ Mark Twain

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI know a lot of people would disagree with me but I was not quite as impressed with Z then I was with all the other albums and EP's they came out prior.  It is good but it feels like the sound is just a little more mainstream and I miss the heavy reverb vocals and fuzzy faraway sound.
I don't get that it doesn't sound mainstream to me. Just listen to the new music they play on the radio these days, sounds absolutely nothing like Z.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

I hope the next album is twelve versions of "Where To Begin".  I'd be pleased with that.

ChiefOKONO

hehehe nice one!!!

QuoteI hope the next album is twelve versions of "Where To Begin".  I'd be pleased with that.

Aus9.5

QuoteI know a lot of people would disagree with me but I was not quite as impressed with Z then I was with all the other albums and EP's they came out prior.  It is good but it feels like the sound is just a little more mainstream and I miss the heavy reverb vocals and fuzzy faraway sound.
I don't get that it doesn't sound mainstream to me. Just listen to the new music they play on the radio these days, sounds absolutely nothing like Z.

I know but I miss the dirty backwoods sound they used to have.

ManNamedTruth

oh, maybe they should be dull and make every album sound the same?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ali

not to sound narky, but some of us are still waiting (patiently mind you, not knocking the boys in ANY way. take all the time you need, but don't leave us off the list please!) for the tour... hint hint

;)

you guys are so lucky to be able to DRIVE to see them play in various places on tour... if only it was that easy for the rest of us!!
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Kory

ali, you just need one of those water cars.

seriously, I do think they'd have to get to aus sometime soon, they've never been right?
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

Aus9.5

oh, maybe they should be dull and make every album sound the same?

I think they could retain the backwoods feel without every album sounding the same.  But whatever path they take I am sure I will still love it.

ali

Quoteali, you just need one of those water cars.

seriously, I do think they'd have to get to aus sometime soon, they've never been right?

water cars, hey? gotta invest in one of them i think!!!

they have been down here, but not since.... 2003? 2004? something like that... not for ages anyway... they were all scheduled to tour Z here (some people may remember me getting just a little excited at the idea) but they had to cancel when jim got sick...
love a song for the way it makes you feel