MMJ Inspired Tattoos!

Started by corywaring, Jul 26, 2007, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy Rider

I thought it would be cool to share everyone, including the band.
The Pheonix was done about 2 years before the ISM skeleton dudes and is not related. In a better picture you can see that it is a quality tat but this is not a good picture.  I wasn't sure what I wanted but I knew it had to be inspired by the Jacket I'm sure that I will get more MMJ inspired tats in the future. So, let's see what YOU got.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

Sleazy Rider

Alright, sorry guys. I guess I thought that getting some ink of your favorite band was something normal to do. I kinda feel weird now. Is anybody thinking " golly what a dork" ? If so, at least tell me. Let me know your opinions on MMJ inspired tattoos. That will work.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

MarkW

Perhaps everyone's just awestruck, SR.

I was put off tattoos at the age of 12 following some experimentation with ink and a sewing needle.  :-[
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Sleazy Rider

Yeah I did that to, when you wrap the thread around the needle and stab the shit out of yourself with it. Kids are dumb but it was still fun.

realdeal

Crispy

Consider me awestruck. By the tats, but also that realdeal has more hair on his left arm than I have on my head
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Sleazy Rider

I can't see the pic :'( I'm at work and this computer is a bastard.

aMD

ryan corpse has the skeleton's too. He hasn't posted in a while but that pic's floating around here somewhere.

Sleazy Rider

Really!? That's cool. I had looked for something doable and these guys seemed obvious. I had also thought about choosing a lyric special to me which is something I will still probably do. I could do a whole sleeve of art, lyrics, and whatnot but I don't think I would. That would possibly be scary. But they ARE a great band, and I think they are worth the tribute of dedicating some flesh to them. Can someone describe the pic Realdeal posted?

aMD

it's some dude with a snakes on a plane tat.  I don't even think it's him, just something(someone) you have to ignore around here.

Here's Ryan's tats:

Sleazy Rider

Snakes On A Plane? No thanks.

Mine look pretty much the same as his mine is just a shitty pic. I like where he put his better than where mine are though. Anybody else out there with ink? If there is no more MMJ tats we could move to off-topic and share 'em there.

BH

Those are great!  I was thinking of maybe getting one of the OKONOKOS cirlcles.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MarkW

That's the hairiest arm I've ever seen.  I mean, you'd just have to keep shaving it so as to see the ink...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

TGMC421

QuoteThose are great!  I was thinking of maybe getting one of the OKONOKOS cirlcles.

o0o0o good idea!  

ManNamedTruth

I don't have any tatoos but i've thought of the idea of having both the skeletons and the bear face.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ratchetisfake

i have the red "Z" on my shoulder blade, and im thinking of getting an owl in their honor.
my "Z" is very confusing for alot of people, they just dont get it. but it was VERY popular at bonnaroo. everyone loved it, then it sparked many conversations as to why they didnt play the 'roo this year.
ill post pictures later.
who fanned the fire that burned down the lake?

Sleazy Rider

Ratchet, a picture would be cool. Post at your convenience. Bermuda, True, meow is the time. You both have killer ideas, meow go out and get that shit on your flesh. That would be a cool sight at a jacket concert, a bunch of branded fans. Then we could have a huge gallery of tats on the website! If we could find more people into that sorta thing that is.

.Walt

QuoteThose are great!  I was thinking of maybe getting one of the OKONOKOS cirlcles.

that's the ones i've thought of too, but i'm waiting until the time is right. waiting a little while, so i have more options.  :-/
Much Greater Than Science Fiction