Main Menu

I miss....

Started by trukus, Oct 29, 2010, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peafunk31

....Ruckus, our McGee's drinking buddy, our conversations & your ear to ear Jacket grin
....Dragonboy & Sparkle, 2 of the coolest people we've ever met!
....Eric, had a blast with you man! Here's to next summer in LBI!!
....Ralph, our time at McGee's & your Ned story. We need pix!
....Monkeyboy & Jamazed. So much fun chilling & Christi is finally convinced Aaron is not a cop ;D
.....Darkglow, so much fun hanging out with you brother! You rock, sir!
....Headhunter, our epic high fives during "All Night Long"!
.....Penny Lane, for organizing everything & letting me know that we needed to leave for the TTF show by applying a Rick Flair chest chop ;D
....Wizzard, you rock & it was awesome seeing Ben Linus with us!
....Ghosts, for continuing our Philly fun & being able to dodge bullets!
....Ky, so nice meeting you & for taking joy with our Fozzys (muppets) pix! we'll shoot em over to ya!
....Haldon, for just being super nice.....even though you were rooting for San Fran, lol
....Headdy, for being mad fun & making it easy to navigate back to our floor spot by being one of the tallest dudes in the crowd ;)
....Soulshine, your beautiful smile & you were my roof deck smoking buddy!
....Joey Rogo, had a blast with ya
....Chief Okonokos, pleaasure to chill with ya
....BH, for being the man & letting us sign the "rocked panties" shirt

To all those who were present & we didn't get to meet (or did & we forgot), your energy, excitement, & good vibes were simply amazing! Hope to meet up in the near future.

Mr and Mrs PF miss you terribly :(
Homer no function beer well without.

Ruckus

It was great to meet you and your wife man!  You two were too friendly and made me reevaluate my feelings about Philadelphians and Phillies fans in general. ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

kydiddle

Quote....Ruckus, our McGee's drinking buddy, our conversations & your ear to ear Jacket grin
....Monkeyboy & Jamazed. So much fun chilling & Christi is finally convinced Aaron is not a cop ;D
.....Penny Lane, for organizing everything & letting me know that we needed to leave for the TTF show by applying a Rick Flair chest chop ;D
....[highlight]Ky, so nice meeting you & for taking joy with our Fozzys (muppets) pix! we'll shoot em over to ya![/highlight]....Haldon, for just being super nice.....even though you were rooting for San Fran, lol
....Headdy, for being mad fun & making it easy to navigate back to our floor spot by being one of the tallest dudes in the crowd ;)

To all those who were present & we didn't get to meet (or did & we forgot), your energy, excitement, & good vibes were simply amazing! Hope to meet up in the near future.

I have a great picture I will post on here as soon as I get home.
Cow temperature.

peafunk31

QuoteIt was great to meet you and your wife man!  You two were too friendly and made me reevaluate my feelings about Philadelphians and Phillies fans in general. ;)

;D See! We're not all that bad. The national media likes to paint Philly sports fans as a pack of savage a-holes. While there might be a few douchers in the crowd, most of us are pretty chill.

Looking forward to getiing our drink on & hitting up a show in the future!

peafunk31

QuoteI have a great picture I will post on here as soon as I get home.

Can't wait to see it, Ky :)

My Morning Tube top

Peafunk31, I met you and your wife and danced near on Z night, you were so great I'm Jenn in LA, would love to see you guys in SD! Hope your trip home was smooth.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote....Ruckus, our McGee's drinking buddy, our conversations & your ear to ear Jacket grin
....Ky, so nice meeting you & for taking joy with our Fozzys (muppets) pix! we'll shoot em over to ya!
....Haldon, for just being super nice.....even though you were rooting for San Fran, lol

Right on! Heres to round two of Philly fun!   [smiley=beer.gif]
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ralph

Hey Mr & Mrs PF, how are Fozzy 1 & 2 settling in back at home?  Are they having post tour blues? Ned was a little annoyed I didnt bring him back any presents...!  (Photo of Ned is coming soon!)
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

ralph

Haha Fozzys! thats great!  :)
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

peafunk31

QuotePeafunk31, I met you and your wife and danced near on Z night, you were so great I'm Jenn in LA, would love to see you guys in SD! Hope your trip home was smooth.

Hell ya we remember ya! We had such a blast rocking out on Z night!  [smiley=beer.gif]Cheers & here's to hoping to see ya soon!

peafunk31

QuoteHey Mr & Mrs PF, how are Fozzy 1 & 2 settling in back at home?  Are they having post tour blues? Ned was a little annoyed I didnt bring him back any presents...!  (Photo of Ned is coming soon!)

Fozzy 1 & 2 are feeling a bit of post tour blues indeed. We're feeling it as well! It's still difficult to come back down to earth. Can't wait to see Ned!

peafunk31

That's F'n priceless Ky! Thanks so much for that ;D

8bobbyb

Also, Missing the excitement, energy, good vibes, and the people from the forum.......it was a great week in NYC.......I am so glad that we had the opportunity to experience this epic event with so many great people.....looking forward to the next big extravaganza.........

Jahmazed

I miss having MMJ shows to look forwards to   :'(  and drinking Heineken all afternoon  ;D

Great meeting you guys and lots of the other forum peeps, and while you people from philly are cool, the Eagles still suck! Go Patriots!!  ;D

ericm

Todd, it was great meeting you and your wife. Hopefully we'll see more shows soon, but if not, we'll definitely have to rehash our T5 memories on LBI next summer over a nice cold one or two.....
"Where's Jim going?"

Soulshine

Make my funk the peafunk.....I'll be your rooftop smokin buddy anytime! It was a pleasure, sir  :)
Because we're all in this together...

Soulshine

I miss everyone. Thanks for contributing to one of the (if not THEE) greatest weeks of my life. I'll never forget it.
Because we're all in this together...

Ruckus

QuoteI miss everyone. Thanks for contributing to one of the (if not THEE) greatest weeks of my life. I'll never forget it.
I miss Soulshine! :-* :'(
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

headhunter

I miss Soulshine too!  What could be better than hanging out at an MMJ show with a cute, fun, happy MMJ fan who is actually shorter than me!!!

;D ;D ;D
was some shakin' and some record playin'