Main Menu

I miss....

Started by trukus, Oct 29, 2010, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

QuoteI miss Soulshine too!  What could be better than hanging out at an MMJ show with a cute, fun, happy MMJ fan who is actually shorter than me!!!

;D ;D ;D
I miss you too man!  What could be better than hanging out at an MMJ show with a cute, fun, happy MMJ fan who is actually shorter than me!!! ;D

EDIT:  ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

headhunter

Ruckus, you ain't as cute as soulshine but you are one beautiful soul.  I miss your big smile and hanging with you too!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Soulshine

QuoteRuckus, you ain't as cute as soulshine but you are one beautiful soul.  I miss your big smile and hanging with you too!

I want to cry right now!!!  :'(  I miss you guys so much! I wish we could have a group hug.  :-*

We need to round up the crew again and sometime in the near future.

;)
Because we're all in this together...

twofingers

I love this picture.

[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

peafunk31

QuoteI love this picture.

Hell ya! Ky, Ralph & Mrs. PF rocking out with Fozzy 1 & 2. It's my background image on my 'puter at work :)
Homer no function beer well without.

peafunk31

QuoteRuckus, you ain't as cute as soulshine but you are one beautiful soul.  I miss your big smile and hanging with you too!

I want to cry right now!!!  :'(  I miss you guys so much! I wish we could have a group hug.  :-*

;)

wish I knew where that group hug emote is that I've seen on this board in the past :'(

Penny Lane

Peafunk, I can't believe I was already doing my Ric Flair chest chop and it was only Monday.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

peafunk31

QuotePeafunk, I can't believe I was already doing my Ric Flair chest chop and it was only Monday.

;D It was awesome! Like being with old friends. That's how we communicate urgency in Philly!

kydiddle

I love how Fozzy looks like he's laughing.  8-)
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Hell ya! Ky, Ralph & Mrs. PF rocking out with Fozzy 1 & 2. It's my background image on my 'puter at work :)

Awww... :)
Cow temperature.

ralph

QuoteI love how Fozzy looks like he's laughing.  

I love how the other Fozzy is staring at Ky's boobs!!  ;D
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

kydiddle

QuoteI love how Fozzy looks like he's laughing.  

I love how the other Fozzy is staring at Ky's boobs!!  ;D

He's looking at my shirt thinking: "How can I get my panties rocked off, too!??!"
Cow temperature.

ralph

keep telling yourself that, but dude, he's clearly checking you out! Dirty little Fozzy...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

peafunk31

Quotekeep telling yourself that, but dude, he's clearly checking you out! Dirty little Fozzy...

I originally thought Fozzy was attempting to fly since he's wearing a cape. But apparently, he needs a firm talking to!

woodnymph

;)

wish I knew where that group hug emote is that I've seen on this board in the past :'(

[size=24][/size]  

Missin' the bejeebies 'atta everyone!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

johnnYYac

;)

[size=24][/size]  

Missin' the bejeebies 'atta everyone!
I was only there one night, but I remember looking over and watching Woody groove with Brooke, Liz and Laura on the rail.  She and the rest of you guys made me realize the whole week must have been fantastic.  By the way, do you mind that I call you Woody, Jen?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

;)

I hope Woody doesn't mind, but here's the link she embeded in the IMAGE icon to pull it off.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/grouphugg.gif

voila!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

woodnymph

Hehehehe that's fine I'm trying to think of an easier nicknamey name, as "woodnymph" has been slightly difficult to work with! But then I don't want to abandon this name and confuse the shiitake out of everyone.... Woody is just fine, thanks Johnny! Brooke, Liz, and Laura were real partners-in-crime with me throughout the entire week, I'm so glad we all got to share such amazing times & make some of the best memories ever!!! (And so glad I got to meet YOU! I didn't think you were comin', then Mr. Headhunter one day said something about your arrival, and it was a great surprise!) Wish I coulda seen the omni, but that just means we'll hafta meet up again sometime! Thanks for the good vibes, fellow groove-ster!  8-)

woodnymph

You can see my attempt to make the group hug larger than LIFE  :o  ...that I could not pull off, unfortunately...