LP Questionnaire (FANS)

Started by thebigbang, Oct 11, 2007, 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Even though these questions are lame and tired and I will hate answering them...

Name: Tracy
Pro Wrestling Name: THMAM! (The Middle Aged Marauder)

1. Pretend it's 1991 (or 1985 or 2001 if that's more appropriate for your age). Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend:

Cowboy Song- Thin Lizzy
Golden Country- REO Speedwagon
Dragon Attack- Queen

2. Which evil villain would make the best president?
Heat Miser

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
Johnny Quest!

4. What superpower do you wish you had?  
Sing like Jim James

5. What would the title of your autobiography be?
I Did It Anyway

thebigbang

I actually found some of the answers to these lame questions to be quite entertaining.

meg:
"4. What superpower do you wish you had?  
invisibility... or the power of 34 D's"

34 D's are awfully dangerous weapons, so wield them with care if you ever buy a pair.  In an ironic reverse kinda way, not having them can render women invisible at times in our sex saturated world.

mjkoehler:
"Pro Wrestling Name: Crash (I was in 6 car accidents within a month of getting my license"

Curious if anyone else was involved in these or were they single-car wrecks, and how badly this affected your insurance rates.  And did anybody dare get in the car with you after all those accidents?

Tracy:
"4. What superpower do you wish you had?  
Sing like Jim James "

You think really big!

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

mjkoehler

mjkoehler:
"Pro Wrestling Name: Crash (I was in 6 car accidents within a month of getting my license"

Curious if anyone else was involved in these or were they single-car wrecks, and how badly this affected your insurance rates.  And did anybody dare get in the car with you after all those accidents?

A few were singles. 2 of them invloved 3+ cars. Nope, and to this day people avoid getting in car with me. No more accidents, I just have a lead foot. I have to drive. I have near panic attacks when someone else drives. If I'm gonna dies let it be by my hand or foot!