I've got the most kick ass idea for a mmj t-shirt

Started by sweatboard, Jun 19, 2004, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

A Big ASS Bear head growling on the front and this on the back.................................................................

I'd had a big night of drinking and ended up crashing in the neighbours lavender garden,the aroma had thrown me into a purple hazed slumber.
A sweet voice whispered in my ear, singing words of wisdom  
"and alcohol it only makes you tired"
I followed the voices into the night and somehow was led back to the comfort of my own house and my very own bed.
I woke with petals surrounding me, cascading above me with an ethereal beauty, rarely seen in this world.Beauty was everywhere and I was in the centre of it all.
Slowly I awoke with a smile and a warmth that covered my entire being.
I looked beneath the sheets and saw that I was wearing someone elses clothes.
There was a message written in sand next to the bed, which read "this humble cloth I give you, It shall protect you from dark forces and guide you to your home always, you shall call it "my morning jacket" and as long as you wear it at the start of each day it shall be yours always and yours to share.
So each morning in respect, one must always play at least one MMJ song as reminder of how great thou art
Bless you all fellow Jacketeers

Ok Now Lets make it happen..............Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Not to create any confusion, I did not write that (I couldn't have in a million years, although I wish I had) it was some other guy on the board. But I'd really like to have it on a T-shirt.

lyricjunkie

:Doutfuckingstanding!!!  I want one too!!!
Talk less....
Say more.

lyricjunkie

:Doutfuckingstanding!  I want one too!
Talk less....
Say more.

sweatboard

wordawg

Whatever happened to 'Bigger than God, Louder than F@cking' on the backs of t-shirts?

By the way, what's with the 'gay' references.
Looks like the word is being used as a term of abuse, and that ain't right.
the future is Ginger

sweatboard

QuoteWhatever happened to 'Bigger than God, Louder than F@cking' on the backs of t-shirts?

By the way, what's with the 'gay' references.
Looks like the word is being used as a term of abuse, and that ain't right.
Word

wordawg

Word

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
the future is Ginger

lyricjunkie

I'm addicted to words... unless they're painfully meant.  Hope to never hurt you...anyone. :-*
Talk less....
Say more.

wordawg

For those of us old enough to remember him, Frankie Miller had a t-shirt out many years ago with
'Frankie Who?' in small letters on the front and 'FRANKIE FUC@ING MILLER, THAT'S WHO' in huge letters on the back.

Happy memories of more bad language..... :)

the future is Ginger

Oz

That is probably the most fucking hilarious t-shirt ever. Probably.
I'm ready when you are

TheMollusk

i've got a t shirt that shows a sign post that says "gone fisting" now thats funny

sweatboard

Quotei've got a t shirt that shows a sign post that says "gone fisting" now thats funny
Classic  ;D

wordawg

Quote"gone fisting"
That must be a different use of the word 'fisting' than I would expect to see on this site.
Educate me, please.
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

nah, i don't think we wanna hear about fisting...wrong context altogether.

don't you mean "fishing"?  'cause if you don't, i'm a bit puzzled as to why anyone would announce that they are "going fisting".   kinda like announcing "i gotta take a massive shit" in a crowded break room at work, at lunch time, after consuming a beef burrito from taco bell and washing it down with V-8, cornstarch, lemon juice, hot wings, and clam juice.   that just ain't right at all.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there