Main Menu

torrent

Started by TheMollusk, Sep 09, 2004, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMollusk

ok i downloaded a torrent file. please explain to me how to do this again. links appreciated.

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

After hearing the waves crash on the eastern side of the shore, the sea captain arose from his slumber and rubbed his eyes.  Slowly, he slid towards the side of his bunk, and very carefully he pulled up his yellow trousers and then his rubber boots.  After a quick breakfast, he put on his yellow coat and headed to the dock.  

The SS Gorton's awaited him at the dock.  A sturdy vessel, no more than forty feet in length and fourteen feet in width, was buoying lazily in the water.  He boarded quickly and untied the ropes from the dock, with a skilled flourish made possible only by years of experience.

Dropping anchor was next.  After untying the ropes of all sails, a cool breeze caught them, and gave his ship the necessary push to clear the harbor.  Soon, the sea captain was alone on the water as the shore disappeared from the horizon.

The low morning sun soon gave way and the sea captain was dropping anchor in his favorite spot, miles from the harbor.  Sparking his first joint of the day was his most loved activity.  Drawing the smoke in slowly, he held the hit, then slowly exhaled in a cool satisfaction.

Suddenly,
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

the cry of "thar' she blows!  tis the white demon that torments yer dreams cap'n!"  call me Ishmael
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.