baby name contest....

Started by johnconaway, Dec 30, 2004, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

okay, the little bugger isn't coming until the end of february, but we're tossing about some baby names...

here's our short list, and i want y'all to cast your votes for your favorite...here's our favs in order:

1.  Ameila Claire Conaway
2.  Cora June Conaway
3.  Camille Claire Conaway
4.  Claire Iris June Conaway

if none of these tickle yer fancy, give me your input!

:)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Hey, those are classic, pretty names.  Very girly names.  Nice!

I choose Amelia June Conaway (which is mixing it up a bit).  But I like Amelia Claire, too.

p.s.  I like how you've balanced all the girlyness by calling her a "little bugger".  heh.

yep, we're going for the old fashioned girly names, for sure!  that is a good combo, ameila june...hmmmmmm

BTW:  speaking of balance, we already have a Beatles baby outfit, and are expecting the Ramones outfit any day now.  not to mention the stylish baby Chuck Taylor Converse shoes...:)

sweatboard

I'll put a vote in for #2.  Cora June Conway, It's beautiful.
There's Still Time.........

CC

mmm

what about namin the lil bugger

Cailey Camille Conaway

SMc55

Quotemmm

Cailey Camille Conaway

CC for short?  ;)

EC

QuoteBTW:  speaking of balance, we already have a Beatles baby outfit, and are expecting the Ramones outfit any day now.  not to mention the stylish baby Chuck Taylor Converse shoes...

I had no idea they made things like that for babies.  What's the Ramones outfit like?  Black?  Does it come with a wig and sunglasses?

heh.

Yeah, giving her a girly name and dressing her like Rock is awesome.

corey

We have a Ramones Rock N Roll Preschool t-shirt that the 5 year old wears.

The Boar

Hmmm, all very wonderful names...

I'll have to side with Camille Claire as my top choice, with Cora June a close second.

"Ameila" is intriguing -- is that pronounced the same way as the first name of Ms. Earhart? Or does the metathesis of the "i" and the "l" give it a unique pronunciation?

Quotemmm

Cailey Camille Conaway

Uncle Riny, you're the best!  ;D

whothrewthecake

i love the name claire, and i love anything with iris in it. so i guess my vote would be #4. are claire and june family names? they are both really pretty.

ben grimm

Cora June is my favourite, but they're all lovely names.

marktwain

Cora June! Cora June! Cora June!

I absolutely love that name.  Though Camille and Iris are very beautiful as well.

When do you expect her to be here?  If irises are in bloom when the baby arrives, I think that's a sign.

SMc55

They're all lovely, but I think I'd have to go for Cora June as well. There's something very "American" about it.

By the way, Tundra, Abe is a truly cool name.

antoniostrohs

I think John and mrsconaway know where my vote is on this issue.
CORA JUNE. Very americana with a little appalachian flavor.

marktwain

QuoteBy the way, Tundra, Abe is a truly cool name.

;D Thanks.  I just hope he thinks so.

EC

QuoteWe have a Ramones Rock N Roll Preschool t-shirt that the 5 year old wears.

Very cool.  (Who's idea was it?)

Zmog1974

what about Conny Conaway ;D...when my little blighters born...IVF here we come..im gonna cool it/she/he EMMYLOU OR NADINE OR AMELIE....I love toying with the idea of a real southern U.S state kinda name...even though im from England...i might add that Amelie is french...i just liked the movie...if its a boy what about JIMJAMES OR GRAM OR BO/BEAU  ;D we have plenty of time to think..need to get preggers first...3 years o trying still no luck...lots of pregnancies but no babies...i have a ten year old from a previous relationship called LILLIE-BRIANA ..I don't mind you borrowing that name John...GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE ANYHOW...