Main Menu

Cigarettes

Started by primushead, Feb 14, 2005, 06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

This one goes out to all of the cig smokers out there.
What's your favorite cig?  I'm partial to marlboro 27s.   Anyone else?

P.S. Primushead and his affiliates do not endorse smoking or smoking underage.  For more info visit www.trytostop.org

And on that note, I'm going for a cigarette break.

MMJ_fanatic

tried 'em in High School, hated 'em, never touched 'em again
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

primushead

That's good.  I wish I could say the same.  

The Boar

I only go for the cigars and cigarillos, and occasionally a pipe  ;)

tomEisenbraun

i used to smoke a bit. Pretty dumb when you're sixteen. So I realized it was stupid and quit. Now I only take an occasional drag to try and blow a smoke ring and remember why I quit in the first place. Now I would only smoke a cigar or pipe. I'd take a pipe anyday. My step-dad smoked one tonight, and the house smells lovely.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

MMJ_fanatic

a pinch of Skoal is my weakness

primushead

always a pinch better :)  Have you tried apple flavor yet?

MMJ_fanatic

yeah I didn't like it as much as I thought I would :-/

EC

When I'm in the States, I smoke Camel Lights.
When I'm in Europe, I smoke purple Silk Cuts.
In Canada I smoke DuMaurier Extra Lights.

I quit smoking for three years, and started again about a year ago.  I know I'm going to quit again, and I'm just enjoying this while it lasts.

wordawg

I'm a Benson & Hedges type. Stupid habit, but....
the future is Ginger

Oz

I only smoke when I'm really depressed and then I'm not really concerned about what I'm smoking...
I'm ready when you are

kymoose

I hear ya mmj fanatic, mint skoal long cut.  Actually saw an article recently where many doctor's are advocating smokeless use instead of smoking for long time smokers.  Either way though...you're still playing the lottery.

SmoothOprtr

I smoked like Bogart for four years and then met a health teacher who I married and haven't touched one in almost 4 years.  I miss it a lot, but not when I smell parents who come into my school who smoke, remember how much they cost, and ultimately, how terrible they are for you and how much better I feel.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

peanut butter puddin surprise

Way back in the 80's, I smoked Marlboro Menthol Light 100's like they were candy.  Why, I still don't know.  After moving in with Susan, I quit at her request...

In the past 5 years or so, I've developed a taste for clove cigs and smoke them like they are candy, but only at shows or other alcohol soaked venues.  I can guarantee y'all Louisville heads have smelt me at shows, stinking up the place and getting dirty looks from people.

But normally, no cigs at all.  (well, unless they're "funny" and put together by my buddy  ;D)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

antoniostrohs

Yes,thats how we usually find John at a crowded Headliners show,is to follow the clove smell.But I do enjoy the smell of the "funny" cigs we share.

peanut butter puddin surprise

;D muwahahaahaha!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

Quoteyeah I didn't like it as much as I thought I would :-/
What???  I loved Apple.  I'll take it over Mint any day...i think it's just because I puked once after I swallowed some mint juice :P so i think I've had dark memories of it ever since.

EC

What're you guys talking about?  (Not John and Tony - heh, I KNOW what you're talking about.)  What's this apple and mint stuff?

Sounds creeeps....

I enjoy a clove cigarette here and there - or at least I did when I wasn't smoking.  I remember having to smoke these cherry/mint horrors for a show once - they didn't want me smoking real cigarettes.  But because I'd quit, I got addicted to them.  So gross.  Way grosser than real cigarettes.

The other day I tried a vanilla cigarro from a Cuban friend.  That was good.  In fact, that's the only kind of flavoured tabacco, aside from regular tobacco-flavoured tobacco, that I have liked.

Oh.  Once I tried some apple-flavoury thing in a hookah.  It was okay.  Oooooooh, is that what you guys are talking about?

primushead

QuoteWhat're you guys talking about?  (Not John and Tony - heh, I KNOW what you're talking about.)  What's this apple and mint stuff?
quote]

Skoal, of course!  It's dip, smokeless tobacco, whatever you wanna call it. Does that answer your question?  If not, i can go into more, gross detail.:)

primushead

Damn, that quote modification didn't work...oops. :-[