Alien Interview???

Started by utonynashm, Jun 30, 2005, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Well I certainly agree with you that we get answers by taking time and listening for them.  :)

utonynashm

I hate my gov't...that is all

Oz

QuoteWhy are we here?

We are here to party with cute redheads with curly hair.

To pitch a tent and make a friend.

To smile when we see JCon's baby.

To be moderated by a baxter named cc.

...and to oogle guitars...

That is so true. I don't believe a single second of this video is true, and I don't believe in God either. But then again, I know it's impossible to know if I'm right or not. Nobody knows. And therefor I have always thought it's useless to spend too much time on it. Don't think I don't respect people who believe, but personally, I devote my time to the things Jonjon mentioned there. My girlfriend is a cute redhead with curly hair, by the way, and whenever I'm with her and/or listening to music or playing music myself, I just couldn't give a damn about anything beyond here and now. Frankly.
I'm ready when you are

utonynashm

jonjon

Quote :)

See I've been really interested in the whole idea of attraction being somewhat chemical.  Chemical, emotional, all kinds of things.  We all know what it's like when you meet somebody and you click right away, right?  (Not just in the romantic world, but also just in the friendship world.)  There are people who you instantly like, but can't necessarily figure out why.

I find it all very interesting.

Chemical and emotional connections trigger me. Touch and smells are the biggest physical senses. Emotional is the strongest of all. People with bad vibes create a sickness in the pit of my stomach. I don't have to speak to them, just close enough to feel them. But for my feeble mind, it's too much trouble to figure out why. If you know how magic tricks are done, they lose their cool appeal. Magic is magic because it is mystical for many of us.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.