Profession?

Started by BIGVICLBI, Mar 07, 2005, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmoothOprtr

I'm an Assistant Principal for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders... good luck with your student teaching Drunkre... I student taught 9th grade World History too...
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteI'm an Assistant Principal for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders... good luck with your student teaching Drunkre... I student taught 9th grade World History too...

oooooo! that must get ugly......... :(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

QuoteEC even if you're lying THANKYOU!!

I wasn't lying!  :)

BIGVICLBI

I coach 7/8 football. My kids have the attention span the length of a thimble and are forever goofing off. So if you can't beat them, join them is my philosophy.

EC

Wow.  A lot of you guys work with kids, hey?

lfish

QuoteThis is a cool thread.(oh yeah I started it )I have a degree in History too and almost taught a few times,did nobody get my joke or was it just not funny?ALCOHOL DISPOSAL ENGINEER,ie Beer Drinker.

Isn'it painfull when you have to explain your own jokes?

It happens all the time to me.    :-X

And yet everyone appreciates my kind of humor, at least they say so...
lfish

wordawg

I'm a Team Manager in a local authority secure unit. Basically, I manage a team that looks after kids that are locked up, for a variety of reasons.

wordawg
the future is Ginger

wordawg

QuoteWow.  A lot of you guys work with kids, hey?

darntootin' EC

wordawg
the future is Ginger

BIGVICLBI

So greggy, do your kids "Respect your author-it-I?  

wordawg

QuoteSo greggy, do your kids "Respect your author-it-I?  

Yes of course (when it suits them!)

wordawg
the future is Ginger

PapaJoeBear

Well,
I'm an insurance agent during the day, selling auto, home, and boat policies. At night I'm a rock star in my own mind, and also lead a double life playing Final Fantasy XI online.  

One day, I will take over the world.

PapaJoeBear

marktwain

Stay-at-home dad,
part-time student,
part-time reference library assistant.

EC

QuoteStay-at-home dad,
part-time student,
part-time reference library assistant.
You're a stay-at-home-dad tundra?  That's pretty cool.  

marktwain

Thanks.  We didn't want to send Abe to daycare, and couldn't afford it anyway.

So since I was only working part-time, I started working evenings.  My wife is a teacher, and I drop Abe off @ her school on my way to work.  I get my schoolwork done during naptime.

It's a busy life.

Drunkre

QuoteI'm an Assistant Principal for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders... good luck with your student teaching Drunkre... I student taught 9th grade World History too...

What geographical location?  I'm looking for a job.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

ben grimm

At night I run a bar/club, study music tech part time and am trying to get a studio/p.a. hire/promotions business off the ground.

SmoothOprtr

Chicago suburbs... a bit of a drive from Alabama...

Good luck with finding a job... I know how terribly stressful that can be...
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

tomEisenbraun

woah, where int he chicago suburbs? I live right near Wheaton.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Drunkre

QuoteChicago suburbs... a bit of a drive from Alabama...

Good luck with finding a job... I know how terribly stressful that can be...

A bit of a drive, yes.  But not so much if you're candidate is desperately trying to escape his self made hellhole.  If you guys start hiring, "Warner Brother" (warn a brutha')."
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

SmoothOprtr

Truth be told, I'm fairly new in my district, but when we start hiring, or something opens up- I'll send you some contact info...

I'm near the Joliet area.