Sept. 25th-  Larry David!

Started by primushead, Sep 21, 2005, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

All this t.v. talk made me have to bring this up.  New season of 'curb' starts sunday.  I'm soooooooo Goddamn excited!  Get ready for some new awkward moments!!!

antoniostrohs

He's a comic genius.That show is just too funny!

primushead

Yeah, I'm actually gonna change my answer of "Ghandi" on the "if you could meet one person" thread.  I'm changing it to Larry David.  Yeah.  

CC

what season is this? 4th? I still need to see 3. love it.

primushead

Quotewhat season is this? 4th? I still need to see 3. love it.
It'll be the 5th my good sir.

CC

It'll be the 5th my good sir.

wow. 5th already.
i'm doin it dvd-style so that's taking a little longer.

whothrewthecake

i can't wait. it seems like it took forever to get here.

dragonboy

Just got the 4th in the post a few days ago.
Have only watched the 1st 2 episodes but I'm loving it (didn't think 3 was as good as 1 & 2 - 4 has so far restored my faith!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

QuoteJust got the 4th in the post a few days ago.
Have only watched the 1st 2 episodes but I'm loving it (didn't think 3 was as good as 1 & 2 - 4 has so far restored my faith!)

wait till you get to #6!  That chronic is the shizz-nick(you'll get it after you watch it)

dragonboy

Now I've gotta debate - keep posting or go watch more Curb now! Hmmm...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

QuoteNow I've gotta debate - keep posting or go watch more Curb now! Hmmm...

primushead

Go watch curb...just do it...

dragonboy

Ratsprayer - you're on fire today!!! Fucking LOL  ;D

primushead

QuoteRatsprayer - you're on fire today!!! Fucking LOL  ;D

Ah yes...the first time discovery of how to use an image in the forum..i remember mine...wait...no i don't, lemme go track it down.

primushead

Damn, i guess my first was that stupid picture of lemonade i put up a few weeks ago.

ratsprayer

QuoteDamn, i guess my first was that stupid picture of lemonade i put up a few weeks ago.

that wasnt stupid.  that lemonade got me fucked up!

;D

primushead

that wasnt stupid.  that lemonade got me fucked up!

;D
That is true :)