My apartment

Started by harristrensky, Feb 14, 2005, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Sweatboard: it's incredibly cool to have a Warsaw/Joy Division poster on your wall, but you're absolutely untoppable when you name your cat after Thurston Moore. Boy, you rock!
I'm ready when you are

sweatboard

haha, thank ya, thank ya very much!
There's Still Time.........

marktwain

Speaking of rock star cats, the one who lives at my house is Elliott (Smith).  But he's doesn't at all resemble his namesake.  In fact, Keith (Moon) might have been a better name.

(By the way, no need in telling me - I am fully aware that this was the lamest post ever.)

EC

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteSpeaking of rock star cats, the one who lives at my house is Elliott (Smith).  But he's doesn't at all resemble his namesake.  In fact, Keith (Moon) might have been a better name.

(By the way, no need in telling me - I am fully aware that this was the lamest post ever.)

No lameness detected here.  Yea there is no lameness!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

harristrensky

I am living at home right now, I'm about to get my own place though but here is my room(post yours):

I was a big old bear once.

marktwain

dig that turntable, guy.  Is that the kind w/ cd player, too?   I've been wondering about those.  How good is the sound?

harristrensky

the sound is great, no worries
I was a big old bear once.

EC

mmmmmaaaaaaannnnnn.  :(
this thread just made me really miss jen.  ( the aforementioned roommate leaving with a mouth full of toast from last feb.)

she's very wanted this summer and may not come home to visit.  :(  we're very pleased that people love her plays, but we also kind of need her to be around.  :(

oh shut it ec.  it's good for her.