HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!!

Started by EC, Aug 21, 2006, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

[size=8]happy 29th birthday ali!!!!![/size]
i think it was yesterday!!  good luck!  only one more year until the GOOD things start really happening!!!  :):):)

Tree

[size=10]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size]

:D

Easy Morning Rebel

[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

sharliewho

BH

From my daughter, Ella:

Happy Birthday to you.
You belong in the zoo.
With the monkeys and tigers.
You look like one too!

(She just learned that gem.) :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MMJ_fanatic

Happy day!  Hope you feel better soon!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

FarmerYoda

tomEisenbraun

werr't. only one more year until your age becomes ridiculously uncool.

(i really don't see all the fuss about 30? am i rare that i think getting older will kick ass?)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

fitzcarraldo

Happy Birthday Ali! Have a wonderful day.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteFrom my daughter, Ella:

Happy Birthday to you.
You belong in the zoo.
With the monkeys and tigers.
You look like one too!

(She just learned that gem.) :)
It's supposed to go like this:
Happy birthday to you
You belong in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And smell like one too
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

EC

Quotewerr't. only one more year until your age becomes ridiculously uncool.

(i really don't see all the fuss about 30? am i rare that i think getting older will kick ass?)

30 actually IS cool.  my life changed completely at 30.  30 rocks and apparently 40 is even better, and so it goes.  no, tom, you're not rare.  i couldn't wait to be 30 and leave those damn sonuvabitch 20s behind.  GET BACK THERE YOU SHITASS STINKYEARS!!!\
;)

Chills

SMc55

ali

aw thanks people!!! it was so nice to get in this morning (its still only 7.50am here) and see all the birthday love from around the world.... give yourselves all a big hug from me, my mmj family!!!

actually i've just turned 28, but i was thinkin it's my 29th YEAR (you've lived a year before you turn one right?) which sounds better than 28....

what is ridiculously uncool about being 30 tom? i'm actually looking forward to it, plus i must still look a fair bit younger than 28 as i recently a) was (attempted) chatted up by a (non-english speaking, which would have made things difficult) 22 year old italian, who seemed quite surprised to know how old i was.... which made the whole thing a tad depressing....
and b) asked for ID (drinking age here is 18) to get into a pub!! heehee

anywaaaaay... thanks everyone, i'll have another piece of chocolate cake for you!
 :-*
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ali

the downside of being sick on your birthday weekend is that you can't hit the record shops to buy yourself a well-earned birthday present....  :P

ratsprayer

ali

thanks for the newkie brown rats.... nice!  ;D

dragonboy

Happy Birthday Mate!!!

I'll put some shrimps on the barbie for when you're feelin' better!  I'll make sure nobody invites any bogans, we can watch a few episodes of Home & Away whilst knocking back a couple of longnecks or even a bottle of Cab Sav.
It'll be ripper!!!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MMJ_fanatic

Be sure to tuck in mate!  (gawd that's a freaky picture...)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

QuoteBe sure to tuck in mate!  (gawd that's a freaky picture...)

i can't decide what's the best part.
the short shorts or the white knee socks or the cutoff sleeves on the shirt.  OR the thumbs up.