I LOVE  HALLOWEEN

Started by rccola71, Oct 02, 2007, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bug

ME Too!  Great weather, fun parties, playing dress up, carving pun'kins ... YAY!

I carved my pumpkins today actually, here's the little one I did -

and a picture of all my decorations -
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

primushead

Isn't the AMC MonsterFest supposed to start soon?  

I thought they always run it 2 weeks before Halloween, but I haven't seen any signs of it yet.

Jaimoe

QuoteIsn't the AMC MonsterFest supposed to start soon?  

I thought they always run it 2 weeks before Halloween, but I haven't seen any signs of it yet.

Programming-wise, AMC is good. However, for film snobs and/or purists, the channel sucks ass. Pan-and-scan, bad transfers and edited to hell films abound on AMC. God bless TCM, even though Ted Turner is a closeted drug-addict asshole.

TheBigChicken

QuoteME Too!  Great weather, fun parties, playing dress up, carving pun'kins ... YAY!

I carved my pumpkins today actually, here's the little one I did -

and a picture of all my decorations -
very nice!!! now that's the spirit folks
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

primushead

QuoteIsn't the AMC MonsterFest supposed to start soon?  

Programming-wise, AMC is good. However, for film snobs and/or purists, the channel sucks ass. Pan-and-scan, bad transfers and edited to hell films abound on AMC. God bless TCM, even though Ted Turner is a closeted drug-addict asshole.

Yeah, I don't get TCM anymore (damn you Charter cable), so I haven't seen their lineup in a couple of years.  

sweatboard

As some of you may already know my wife and I LOVE Vampires (we have a pact).  Anyway, we are having a party dedicated to Vampires on Friday.  You are all invited of course.  We bought our fangs tonight and I got a cape.  There was much to long of a discussion at the Halloween Super Store about if I should get the cape with the red collar or the one with the black collar......I wanted the red but I finally went with the black (my wife said it's more classy).  I have four cats and I wanted to dye all of their hairs black for the party but my wife finally talked me out of it.  We are serving some sort of "Blood Punch"  I think it has Vodka in it.  

Oh yeah, While we were shopping for my cape there was this college girl trying on every slutty costume in the shop and the dressing room mirror was right next to the cape section  :-X....it was an awkward moment for me.  I was trying to pretend like I was really interested in the debate over the red and black collars on the capes, but I was really trying to decide what looked better the naughty police woman outfit or the Dorothy From The Wizard Of Oz outfit.  I think my wife eventually caught on to what was going on, I think it was also at that point that I decided that I totally agreed that the black collar was the way to go....I clicked my heals three times and we went home.    

There's Still Time.........

TheBigChicken

hey B,where do you live....Roadtrip

sweatboard

Yeah, I live in Knoxillvania TN.  

TheBigChicken

will you post some pics from your vampire party....please!!!!!!!

sweatboard

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

TheBigChicken

damn if only there was a web cam....then we could all be at the party ;D ;D ;D...kinda :-?

red

I'm dressing up as a robot for the Halloween party at the bar Saturday.  It's going to be terrible.  A friend of mine is going as apparently going as a greaser, and another best be the Dude, the girls are doing an Alice in Wonderland theme.  We're totally bowling in costume.  

Off to buy some silver spray paint, tin foil and steal some boxes...

Symsonia

[size=24]HAPPY HALLOWEEN!![/size]
[/b][/color]

Great pictures and stories I had a good laugh here.   :D  Have fun!!
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or Personal Message. YaBBC code may be be used in your signature.  Bah, no pictures?  :(

Dee.

Hey guys, long time no type. Have a fun time.

TheBigChicken

Hey Brian how was the vampire bash....I bet ya drank a lot of Blood Didntcha :D

megisnotreal

happy halloween, y'all.

one of my favorite things of all time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4tzrxyXsA

sweatboard

QuoteHey Brian how was the vampire bash....I bet ya drank a lot of Blood Didntcha :D

Yeah, It was awesome except I tried to use denture cream to apply my fangs and almost glued my mouth shut.  We couldn't find the battery to our digital camera so I have to rely on our friends pictures, I'll post some when I get a chance.  

TEO

Happy Halloween everybody!    :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

Elizanne33

I love Halloween too! Anyone dressing up today? We are having a contest at work. Here is my pumpkin and me.