DRINKIN'  SMOKIN" and/or OKONOKOSIN'

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Aug 01, 2008, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

ycartrob

let me know if anyone needs a designated driver; I can be almost anywhere in the continental US by 6 A.M. Sunday...

BH

QuoteYou guys are awesome.   :-*

Sweet, more peeps!  Run Thru just started in case you need to catch up!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Quotelet me know if anyone needs a designated driver; I can be almost anywhere in the continental US by 6 A.M. Sunday...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! ;D

Can you cary me from my chair to bed.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

Quotelet me know if anyone needs a designated driver; I can be almost anywhere in the continental US by 6 A.M. Sunday...
LOVING The Heat Miser!! :-*
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ycartrob

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! ;D

Can you cary me from my chair to bed.

yep, I'll be there by noon tomorrow

BH

Can you learn me hows to be spellin "cary"?

sweatboard

I think this film really captures the essence of the band....It occured to me at the end of OBH....It's as if to say, We already blew your Mind..... NOW watch what we are going to do.
There's Still Time.........

mjkoehler

Where's Brad when we need him. It's Pat and his signaling in the 747 at Dulles.

BH

vespachick

QuoteWhere's Brad when we need him. It's Pat and his signaling in the 747 at Dulles.
NO SHITE!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

mjkoehler

I love feedback. I love distortion.

BH

QuoteI think this film really captures the essence of the band....It occured to me at the end of OBH....It's as if to say, We already blew your Mind..... NOW watch what we are going to do.

Hell yeah.  It just gets better and better.  This is live at Pompeii for the next generation.

mjkoehler

The end of this song makes me want to break something then dry hump it to say I'm sorry.

sweatboard

QuoteI think this film really captures the essence of the band....It occured to me at the end of OBH....It's as if to say, We already blew your Mind..... NOW watch what we are going to do.

There's Still Time.........

BH

QuoteThe end of this song makes me want to break something then dry hump it to say I'm sorry.

new tagline

bowl of soup

Crashing ok? I've been watching baseball and listening to the Hold Steady - Miller.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TEO

QuoteThe end of this song makes me want to break something then dry hump it to say I'm sorry.

u a sick fuck! that is why i love you!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

run thru just ended soup.  start xmas curtain up.

mjkoehler

I go back to my earlier statement. I wanna see Carl and Jim take on Pantera. I wanna see them just fuck shit up to an oblivian.

Yeahhhhh. A Christmas song I can enjoy!